Your New Garden Fertilizer

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

This is from

It has been confirmed: menstrual blood is just as magical as you thought. Thanks to this VICE article, you have one more use for your evicted uterine lining (other than cool art) - plant fertilizer! Menstrual blood works to fertilize soil because it “contains three primary plant macronutrients—nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium”; those with green thumbs and a period can now save a few bucks with their blood-water solution instead of dropping tons of money on Miracle-Gro.

According to Beca Grimm’s article, you’re going to need a few things:

1. A menstrual cup (which is also an eco-friendly take on the wasteful pads & tampons)

2. An outdoor area to garden

3. A large glass jar

4. Plants to garden (she grew some lettuce!)

5. Possibly a refrigerator - Grimm didn’t refrigerate hers, so this is a personal/hygienic choice.

Collect your flow using the cup, then instead of flushing it away (gasp), store it in the glass jar. When you’ve collected all you need, mix with water (Grimm says she had a ratio of nine parts water, one part blood).

Garden away!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Makiing me sick thinking of Girls unrefrigerated menstrations. Probly makes the plants taste like a tuna slaughterhouse that has no AC, hope she flushed those lettuce heads well before her salad. Please no more

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
haha @waayne

You extra wet tonight

juniper

juniper

those with green thumbs and a period can now save a few bucks with their blood-water solution instead of dropping tons of money on Miracle-Gro.

Idk if anyone drops tons of money on Miracle-Gro. Literal savings of a few bucks; you could get it shipped to your door for like $5/kilo.

VICE has some really fascinating articles but shit like this is just asinine.

As if I didn't need another reason to despise hippies...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

My better half uses a cup.....I don't think we will be saving her blood in a mason jar though, cause that shit is nasty. Tampons are pretty bad for the environment, and the female reproductive system....so I support her in using her cup.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

What about blood from a butcher or slaughter house?

I ask because, why use period blood? I have seen normal blood work very well. My friend once cut himself pretty badly and pooled a bunch of blood on his grass. The next week that spot was incredibly green and out growing the rest of the lawn!

Of course there is a always blood meal, a lot less of a "gross" factor for the skittish

starr

starr

This is the fucking most retarded and most disgusting thing ive seen posted in a long time. Why period blood...why....just fucking one single fucking reason why. Any reason something. I ate taco bell tonight...bout too go spray my garden with foamy shits....really greens em up....fucking moron.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Wonder what the NPK is? LOL I've heard that voodoo creole chicks put it in your spaghetti for you to eat before they bury a pair of your draws in the backyard so you can't leave the house :rolleyes:.

I was like o_O at 1st then thought it's kinda strange how we'll shun methods using our own human fluids/excrement but we'll use lab chems or dump cup after cup after cup of bat/bird guano, compost, and/or blood and bone meals from different sometimes unknown sources! The times they are a changing, breast milk is looked at the same way in the world nowadays.... "ughhh that's so disgusting" but we'll drink the milk from a nasty snotty nose, ozone layer damaging toxic fart blowing heifer?!!!

Maybe autism is a form of mad cow disease humans get from drinking cows milk? or even some other animal byproduct(s)?

starr

starr

Haha homie ill gladly drink a little tittie milk hell ill suck it from the sorce. And you are so damn right if i didnt know where it came from i may use it ignorance involved. But for realz dude i aint using or smoking canna with vagina leakage....there are easier things too sell too the public. That being ssaid ive hired on three girls too help me put out my new blood meal. This stuff will turn your plants too hardcore bitches they will totally argue dress up sexy and go out with her girlfriends eat all your food and start a fight garunteed. 420$ a gallon fresh squeezed garunteed fresh.

Top Bottom