Your New Garden Fertilizer

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starr

starr

Oh snap....fuck brah not sure i can man up too that challenge. Maybe i can get a catpiss crossed too dogshit clone grow it in straight human compost and maintain her with some anal glands and period blood.....but youll have too excuse all the man butter im using for my organic dreads.....hehehe that stuff stinks.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
ive heard of old hippies giving period blood to sick plants. they said if it can grow life in a woman and can do so in a plant...

i envision little tampon teabags...

sixstring

sixstring

Oh snap....fuck brah not sure i can man up too that challenge. Maybe i can get a catpiss crossed too dogshit clone grow it in straight human compost and maintain her with some anal glands and period blood.....but youll have too excuse all the man butter im using for my organic dreads.....hehehe that stuff stinks.

thats some funny shit right there :)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Question- If the blood has ebola or aids can the plant carry it and pass it to another carrier in ingested? I think I saw somewhere they use tobacco plants to incubate and grow Ebola to create a vaccine in a lab.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Kinda fucked up when i crashed 4 - 5 hours ago this was near the top of the newest posts , I awake to find its still near the top of the newest posts... :\

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I know this--you can safely scuba dive while menstruating, as the blood is hemolyzed and will not attract sharks.

That's all I've got for y'all, I'm done with the womanatin' shit and glad for it!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I do nt care ! :pI surely wont be looking for donations or forage for that .Crimson crusader im not ! Yucko. oh man , get this outta a sheepherders handbook ? lol . No offence to sheep herders.:) Hey , all those goats eating stuff on the side of the road around seattle are fertalizing it for a more robust regrow maybe. lol. think outta the box for males ya know. animal blood should be good to go too. Well you women with problem bleading got something to do with the extra blood now. Problem solved. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom