Your Plants Can Hear!

• Thread starter Bearfamfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I wonder if my corn knows that i been whispering I'm going to kill you one day?

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

And my neighbor's loud "gangsta" rap? Are my ladies gonna twerk for me, or are they just gonna "bust a cap in my"... never mind. Can't be good.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

So if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it? The plants will?
Not only will the plants hear it but if you get into quantum physics the only reason the plant did fall was because the plant observed it happen.

mdmazing

mdmazing

Plants cant hear us sing... They can sense vibrations, evolution did this, with a purpose. What is the advantage of plants being able to respond to human music? doesnt make much sense

jipp

jipp

Homesteader

Homesteader

What is the advantage of plants being able to respond to human music?
If the music is live, than they get the CO2 from your breath but I agree. Music is a nice cover for high powered fans in any form however depending on your neighbors taste.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Every grow room is producing different sounds and vibrations. I doubt any of us are actually doing experiments to see which vibrations and frequency the plants respond well to and poorly too. I am sure someone is accidentally hitting the sweet spot be it fan noise pump noise music whatever and are achieving slightly better yields without knowing it. Hopefully these crazy scientist can figure out the correct vibrations and frequency that these plants respond well too. Who knows.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

My plants hear nothing but Trumps political aspirations, comedy central, and adult swim cartoons. They are growing one hell of a sense of humor.

mdmazing

mdmazing

hehe, I dont buy it :P Plants cannot respond to music or words, nor they can perceive human emotions.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Plants cant hear us sing... They can sense vibrations, evolution did this, with a purpose. What is the advantage of plants being able to respond to human music? doesnt make much sense

Ok, being techy there, No they don't have ears... yes they can sense vibrations...and that is what music is.
and they respond to those vibrations, even our singing...hence they can hear our singing.so to speak..
They don't know its human made vibrations, they just respond. there are studies of this...look it up.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

You mean actual sugar water? Wouldn't that produce mold and cause a horrible taste in smoke?

Yeah but its yield that matters? Sorry its an automatic response to be a smartass to threads that only mention "increasing yield".

BTW, the dispensaries sell bud LOADED with carb products where I live. Spraying your buds with melted lead will increase yield, lol, Maybe quality is a given for some, but i cant help but roll my eyes when "yield" is the end goal and not quality.

Wish I understood it better but the plants do respond to sound and emotions. Its been observed. You can practically tell tweakers grow for local dispensaries. Yield isn't something that really figures in to the equation. Healthy plants and a good effect is the end goal. Why has swollen green appearance replaced euphoria on the priority list? Nothing should suffer at the hands of "increased yield". But that's the definition of better weed these days: More of it.

Top Bottom