Your Top 5 Indoor Strains For Beginners

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

@Nebulis your plants are very nice though bro good job ! And Raptor sounds like you got a plan sir ! Lemon OG yummy !!

Madmax

Madmax

In order
Critical 2.0 (so easy @Shawnery could grow it)
No mold issues and tolerant on abuse
Pure Las Vegas triangle kush,grew well in all nutrient profiles
Northern lights another oldie but goodie
Green crack
Pakistan valley

Stay away from cookie and chem strains.to stretchy for a noob and super picky
Go with shorter bushier plants before you move on to

Cheers for tip Heisen.i will get that critical 2 in coming weeks,just looking at what seed bank is worldwide shipping ..dinafem doesnt and at thebottom of seedsmans page they say " we refuse to sell to anyone who we have reason to believe who is going to use them to cultivate t where its illegal..lol..anywhere else i can try..

RaptoR

RaptoR

Next thing that I wanna ask....what size pots do you guys recommend fro hydro/aquaponic auto grows? Surely pot sizes will differ from growing in soil/soilless?

Madmax

Madmax

Wtf happened to what i wrote?? Anyway what i basically said was thanks to Heinsen for the tip..i will purchase the critical 2..i notice dinafem doest sell worldwide.and seedsman says something down the bottom of page that say if they wont sell to countries where its not legal.
Is that just a load of baloney

RaptoR

RaptoR

Wtf happened to what i wrote?? Anyway what i basically said was thanks to Heinsen for the tip..i will purchase the critical 2..i notice dinafem doest sell worldwide.and seedsman says something down the bottom of page that say if they wont sell to countries where its not legal.

Yeah I noticed your post was in the quote for heisen. Pretty much just covering themselves legally I suppose. But yeah , I cant buy from seedsman either due to my location...So i opted for MSNL. Like I said , great deals , loads of strains , great specials , awesome service...and no , I dont work for them.
If you do want to use them , lemme know , Ill send you a invite and this way I can also score some loyalty points , coz , you know , everybody loves a freebie!!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Seedsman will ship to anywhere I have ordered from them once. MSNL is the shit and I'm waiting on a order from OA so I'll let you know about them . @RaptoR sir dude lol

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah ive bought from them before..have some sunset sherbet fems was going to try..
They do have some nice strains but only had one that ive looked at awhile ago and has been mentioned here. Northern lights..they have buggerall 7 -8 weeks strains..i can get quiteva few from barneys.discreet,gorilla etc..was just that strain what Heisen mentioned
I cant get..

Madmax

Madmax

Wont except my postcode trying to sign,up.wouldnt send my frocking message to them either.

Fuck it lol..

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Idk bro they accepted mine no prob and I'm in an illegal place lmao!! Maybe try calling them during there open hours phone number is at the bottom of the webpage.

H

hawkman

Black Lemon - (Exotic Seeds) it won 4 cups to date
2nd in Hydrophic Expo Canana in 2018
2nd in Outdoor at Hebes de Dimon in 2018
3rd in Professional Cup 2018
2nd in Autoflower Cup 2016
can get it in male of feminized seeds !!!!!!

Madmax

Madmax

Idk bro they accepted mine no prob and I'm in an illegal place lmao!! Maybe try calling them during there open hours phone number is at the bottom of the webpage.
Do they speak english :D or jibber jabber

Top Bottom