Your Top 5 Indoor Strains For Beginners

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

On a serious note I've never called them before bro ;and if the website was in Spanish there's a tan where you can change it to English .

Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

I don’t really think it has to do with a hardy or fastidious strain. IMO, it’s all about doing your research on equipment as well prevalent pests and pathogens BEFORE you start growing. Then pick your strain based that data. But hey, I’m a new grower so I could have it all wrong!

RaptoR

RaptoR

I don’t really think it has to do with a hardy or fastidious strain. IMO, it’s all about doing your research on equipment as well prevalent pests and pathogens BEFORE you start growing. Then pick your strain based that data. But hey, I’m a new grower so I could have it all wrong!
Very True Miss
It all comes down to that age old saying : Fail to plan , plan to fail

or my favourite

Victory on the battlefield is not decided by the holy , nor the wicked , but by the prepared!

Madmax

Madmax

Long time no hear..took Heisenbubble's advice and got some critical +2.0 ,quick critical and a pack of blue cheese ,from dinafem ,and all my shopping done on the farm.should have em in acouple weeks..thanks Logic...i wished i could of got more as gee its pricey 250 all up in au dollar for 3 pks of 5..ill have to make a mummy room and learn how to clone. ..will have to start my first grow thread soon..im getting close..

MissBotany

MissBotany

You’ll like dinafem! Big yields and easy to grow! I only vegged my dinafem dinmed cbd for 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks max before I put her in flower. I wish I could have vegged her longer but I only had one tent at the time and at the time it was on 12/12. Anyways, for such a short veg time and subpar lighting she gave me almost 3oz dried of big fat colas. I can only imagine what a dinafem will yield given a proper lighting and 6 weeks veg time. I think all dinafem are large yielding plants too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You’ll like dinafem! Big yields and easy to grow! I only vegged my dinafem dinmed cbd for 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks max before I put her in flower. I wish I could have vegged her longer but I only had one tent at the time and at the time it was on 12/12. Anyways, for such a short veg time and subpar lighting she gave me almost 3oz dried of big fat colas. I can only imagine what a dinafem will yield given a proper lighting and 6 weeks veg time. I think all dinafem are large yielding plants too.

I got 5.5 oz of pretty great weed from a Dinachem vegged for 5 weeks.

No problems and took medium feed. About 10 weeks to done including bending and tying down the main stem during week 2.

Which stalls flowering a bit but makes a great bush.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Wtf happened to what i wrote?? Anyway what i basically said was thanks to Heinsen for the tip..i will purchase the critical 2..i notice dinafem doest sell worldwide.and seedsman says something down the bottom of page that say if they wont sell to countries where its not legal.
Is that just a load of baloney

this isnt entirely true. They just have that disclaimer to cover their ass. They ship anywhere.

I got 5.5 oz of pretty great weed from a Dinachem vegged for 5 weeks.

No problems and took medium feed. About 10 weeks to done including bending and tying down the main stem during week 2.

Which stalls flowering a bit but makes a great bush.

Nice! I topped my dinafem once. I have a dinamed CBD plus on deck and I will veg her longer this time and I’ll have my upgraded lights running so I am really looking forward to this next grow.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I say

Critical+
Mob
Gg#4
Nl#5
Critical mass

All great beginner strains

S

Smithy1

Northern lights by MSNL , or Sensi

Top answer I'm currently growing this with the free beans I got off MSNL in May and I'm also growing there white rhino, I started a thread in the indoor growing section, they have grew Into good plants although there germ rates are poor in my opinion.

S

Smithy1

While we are on this topic , I am also new to growing and might have jumped the gun a bit when ordering my seeds. Did a lot of research on setting up my growspace , but due to my location , orders takes months to reach me so I went ahead and ordered some Autos from MSNL with the idea that once my grow space was finished and cycled id have my beanz and I can start. it does seem like I chose the holy grail of growing though...aka Aquaponics...

My setup so far...

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...c-grow-cab-and-bio-filter.97321/#post-2153164

The strains that I chose is the following : Auto GDP , Magnum Auto , Mango Auto , White LSD Auto and Auto Lemon OG(freebies).

I have seen some newbies grow the above on growdiaries dot com with pretty good success with these strains and will use their diaries as guidelines. Copy paste grow and results should be the same... but with it being aquaponics I dont think the copy paste method will work that well. Trial and error I suppose... And only time will tell , question is will I understand the language that time tells ?! :)

Anybody with XP with the above strains , please let me know which ones to start off with and which ones to bank for later grows...

Just out off curiosity did the Mango Autos beans you got off these guys pop and sprout+

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

My first strain was white rhino, and after growing it like 10+ times I can tell you for a beginner its realllly nice. Responds extremely well to high stress training, and low stress training. Grows super hardy, and is mold resistant. The first time I put a screen over it it was insane. Yield went up 100% I just really enjoy growing this strain because it's a very high yielder and fairly forgiving on mistakes

gwheels

gwheels

My first strain was white rhino, and after growing it like 10+ times I can tell you for a beginner its realllly nice. Responds extremely well to high stress training, and low stress training. Grows super hardy, and is mold resistant. The first time I put a screen over it it was insane. Yield went up 100% I just really enjoy growing this strain because it's a very high yielder and fairly forgiving on mistakes
I love white rhino too. Tasty and pretty resilient. I also like white widow.

Krypto

Krypto

Stardawg f2 we have grows itself...
and say what you want, but THC BOMB is amazing. Great yields of chunky,fruity,skunky buds.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

I love white rhino too. Tasty and pretty resilient. I also like white widow.
I like smoking white widow dont get me wrong but I'm very partial when it comes to bloom time I like my stuff to be 8-9 weeks that 10 week stuff is for the birds lol. I get that 10 weekers can be dank but man I hate waiting that extra time

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

I like smoking white widow dont get me wrong but I'm very partial when it comes to bloom time I like my stuff to be 8-9 weeks that 10 week stuff is for the birds lol. I get that 10 workers can be dank but man I hate waiting that extra time
I forgot that part. It is quicker. I had a kushy kush that finished in 7 and that was a strong easy to grow indica but lacked that rhino delicious.

RaptoR

RaptoR

Just out off curiosity did the Mango Autos beans you got off these guys pop and sprout+
Mmmm. .cant say bud... Still waiting on my order to arrive... Maybe Safe to say they got lost... Damn shame... 40 pips gone... Or just my countries crappy 3rd world postage service...

Latest posts

Top Bottom