Zendro's Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter Zendro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zendro

Heyo friends, I decided to start a grow journal to track my progress as well as get some helpful insight from some wise vets out here. I started Euphoria (Royal Queen Seeds) Back in early feb - started Blue Og (G13 Labs) about three/four weeks later. They're in 400 gallon smart pots doing good! Here's how they're doing :)

This be Euphoria
Zendros outdoor grow

Just cleaned out the bottom/inner today
Zendros outdoor grow 2

Top Shot - If you look closely enough you'll notice some three fingered leaves. Think this one got a bit too stressed when I did some super
cropping.
Zendros outdoor grow 3

Heres Blue Og! Haven't cleaned her out yet.
Zendros outdoor grow 4

Zendros outdoor grow 5

And here seems to be a bug problem. Only on a handful of leaves - Thinking neem to treat. Anyone happen to know whats up?
Zendros outdoor grow 6

Peace and love farmers! Enjoy the night

Perception

Perception

Can’t say exactly what bug you have, but in my yard, i get holes like that from slugs, ear wigs, or grasshoppers. Planning to do a neem oil spray tonight actually. Good luck!

Z

Zendro

Word up! Hope that helps you brother. How do you prepare your neem spray? I haven't used it in a while but I usually make an AACT with it. Thanks for stopping by

Perception

Perception

Been awhile since i used it last, but if memory serves, i used 1teaspoon neem oil to 1 liter of water, plus a few drops of the most natural liquid soap i could find (maybe about 1/4 teaspoon soap). Dr Bronners seems to be about as natural a liquid soap as you can get.

I just googled to confirm, since I’m about to mix and spray, and that seems about right!

Z

Zendro

Been awhile since i used it last, but if memory serves, i used 1teaspoon neem oil to 1 liter of water, plus a few drops of the most natural liquid soap i could find (maybe about 1/4 teaspoon soap). Dr Bronners seems to be about as natural a liquid soap as you can get.

I just googled to confirm, since I’m about to mix and spray, and that seems about right!

I've heard using soap as a wetting agent is a good way to go - especially if its Dr Bronners. I always use yucca extract

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

The bugs might be caterpillers of some sort, in which case Neem oil/azamax will be ineffective. Get some bT from Amazon, and try that. It's cheap and effective, and completely safe. Its a solution of bacteria that are highly specially toxic to caterpillers.

I wouldn't shape the plants any more. I just let my outdoor plants grow. Supercropping, etc, are designed to create an even canopy for indoor grows. They are completely unnecessary for outdoor plants.

Z

Zendro

The bugs might be caterpillers of some sort, in which case Neem oil/azamax will be ineffective. Get some bT from Amazon, and try that. It's cheap and effective, and completely safe. Its a solution of bacteria that are highly specially toxic to caterpillers.

I wouldn't shape the plants any more. I just let my outdoor plants grow. Supercropping, etc, are designed to create an even canopy for indoor grows. They are completely unnecessary for outdoor plants.

I feel you brotha, did my last topping on the first. I've used BT before, stuff smells like hell but effective

Edit: Forgot to mention, I've let plants grow how they want but they get way too tall for me and like to break in the wind. Fuckin around with bushes this year and I'm liking it much better

Z

Zendro

Lately I just pour in a good teaspoon or so per quart of water and it works just fine.

Z

Zendro

Heres a little update on progress -

Euphoria's busted up quite a bit since last photo
IMG 0002

Blue Og is growing tall and lanky, not as big as I'd hoped but still wishing she yields for me
IMG 0003

That's it for now farmers, hope your crops are abundant :) Peace

Top Bottom