Zkittle Breathe (f1) In Coco/h3ads Formula.

• Thread starter Sappy.Hour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Hello farmers. Hope everyone’s Christmas and New Years was a great one!

Now I’ve got a question or two for the Lucas/H3ads formula guys and gals out there. Is it all it’s hyped up to be? Just two parts from seed to harvest? My seedlings were feed calimagic water as seedlings then given 1/4 dose heads formula as they grew up til I flipped the light which they are at about 75-80% strength.

Now don’t get me wrong my ladies look great to me. No burnt tips although since the light change I have notice some slight tip curl of a few leaves indicating over feeding. I flush weekly with 1/4 strength nute mix then back to 1/2-3/4 strength depending on what my run off tells me. Coming up to a week in flower I’m not seeing them stretch like normal. They aren’t really doing much to be honest except sucking up the magnesium at an astonishing rate. Is this normal with heads formula in coco? Would anyone recommend bumping up the bloom a tad to ignite that flower bone in them? Am I just being fussy and impatient and need to back off?

Zkittle breathe f1 in cocoh3ads formula
Zkittle breathe f1 in cocoh3ads formula 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Let’s her go for a while, it looks ok little high on ni but otherwise ok

Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Let’s her go for a while, it looks ok little high on ni but otherwise ok

The stretch is just beginning to start I noticed this morning. I’m assuming she’s going to be hungry through that so I’ll monitor her close and possibly drop the micro a tad to make way for a dose of koolbloom??

Latest posts

Top Bottom