Sharing cannabis strains, especially those no longer available in seed form, can be made possible through a reliable clone shipping method. By following this guide, you can ensure a 100% success ratio in sending rooted clones that arrive in excellent condition.
- Rubber exam gloves
- VHS cassette protectors
- Toilet paper or paper towel cardboard roll
- Scotch tape
- Plastic baggies (non-ziplock sandwich bags preferred)
- Larger freezer bags
- Padded envelope
- Fully rooted clones
- Water bottle of distilled water
- Cut the cardboard rolls to fit inside the VHS cassette protectors, allowing some room for the rockwool's bottom.
- Slice the cardboard tubes in half lengthwise.
- Place a well-rooted clone inside the cardboard tube and secure it with tape at the top and bottom.
- Mist the top and bottom of the protected clone.
- (Optional) Use an anti-transpirant wax spray to prolong the clone's lifespan.
- Insert the protected clone into a baggie, with the leaves facing the opening.
- Roll the baggie around the clone, fold the top down, and secure it with tape.
- Position the bagged and protected clone inside the VHS cassette case and close it gently.
- Double bag the cassette cases in larger freezer bags to prevent any odor from escaping.