“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Sexy mr g the same as you do always weed won’t grow without attention. Hello my name is dr green thumb growing my weed with the rays from the sun ⛅️ looking at a lemon amnesia and the normal amnesia and a blue dream and it has a great past record in the states that is a cross that is a blueberry and a haze that sounds nice to me but I was wondering if you have had any experience with the strains and the results you have had. You might be able to help me with the growing needs and more things I would appreciate and I hope that you don’t think that I cannot manage my garden but I’m not in the same league as you and many other farmers in this place and the way I am learning the plants and the importance of the whole picture they need to be honest about it ive learned more over the last year or so on my time here for the fundamentals of growing and the tips and the results they have in the financial and quality of the product and the results of the product lifetime you can dim your light and they will have a longer time to grow it is something that I have learned from here in my meeting with farmers like yourself and I will remember that. I have a question for you if you have time in the fifth week and then this week week six i have been giving my plants the full dose of the nutes was only giving them the half of the measure of the base nutes when I was adding the supplements they are getting the right measurements for the charts they are not getting any more calmax after the veg period and the silica is not used in the flower they were getting a ec reading of 1.2/3 on the half measuring and now they are getting a reading of 2.2/3 the way that they are growing and the plants are very hungry and they will hopefully be able to take the increase in your experience with them and the time of the increase in their food 🥘 is that a good time to be doing it?
I try to keep feedings below 2.0ec. Rarely do the plants require anything higher than 1000ppm. How much your feeding really depends on how your watering, like making sure you have plenty of runoff to push out salt buildup. Some plants will take heavy feeding, and others not so much.
the amnesia haze I grew last year was a light feeder. When it comes to feedings, I like to observe the plants, and adjust accordingly.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I try to keep feedings below 2.0ec. Rarely do the plants require anything higher than 1000ppm. How much your feeding really depends on how your watering, like making sure you have plenty of runoff to push out salt buildup. Some plants will take heavy feeding, and others not so much.
the amnesia haze I grew last year was a light feeder. When it comes to feedings, I like to observe the plants, and adjust accordingly.
Same as that I cannot see anything that is showing any signs of the difference in a week that they have been using the increase the water is only once a day and they have a good run through it will be a chance to take i know that they will be able to grow on the lower level and the results are very good it’s just something that I’ve been looking at and they have been responsive so far so??? One of them really lol 😂 peace ✌️ mr gt

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Easier to grow indica dominant strains in my grow space, as the stretch is so much controllable. Might put on a couple more inches ore so, but slowing down on day 17.
node spacing is decently tight, should make for some nice flowers.🤞

I was able to move a few of the taller tops out of the middle where the ppfd was too high,
Nice to have a net in place for now.👌

3C56726C 69C5 4299 81A3 64ABB7D1E4D1
FCAD7452 43F8 4336 8629 9749FA48D9FD
6EBC43CC 1DC7 4AFD 9F49 17D3B2A7FEFF
PK1

PK1

Supporter
ya, sry i should of been more clear. You don't need to tie down to a wall or make a hole in the fabric pot.
Dude, i wish that lemonade was photoperiod😉. I definitely have it on my next list

Cypress66

Cypress66

Sexy mr g the same as you do always weed won’t grow without attention. Hello my name is dr green thumb growing my weed with the rays from the sun ⛅️ looking at a lemon amnesia and the normal amnesia and a blue dream and it has a great past record in the states that is a cross that is a blueberry and a haze that sounds nice to me but I was wondering if you have had any experience with the strains and the results you have had. You might be able to help me with the growing needs and more things I would appreciate and I hope that you don’t think that I cannot manage my garden but I’m not in the same league as you and many other farmers in this place and the way I am learning the plants and the importance of the whole picture they need to be honest about it ive learned more over the last year or so on my time here for the fundamentals of growing and the tips and the results they have in the financial and quality of the product and the results of the product lifetime you can dim your light and they will have a longer time to grow it is something that I have learned from here in my meeting with farmers like yourself and I will remember that. I have a question for you if you have time in the fifth week and then this week week six i have been giving my plants the full dose of the nutes was only giving them the half of the measure of the base nutes when I was adding the supplements they are getting the right measurements for the charts they are not getting any more calmax after the veg period and the silica is not used in the flower they were getting a ec reading of 1.2/3 on the half measuring and now they are getting a reading of 2.2/3 the way that they are growing and the plants are very hungry and they will hopefully be able to take the increase in your experience with them and the time of the increase in their food 🥘 is that a good time to be doing it?
My mistake on the ec level is not going to that level nowhere near my level using my full recommended ratios minus a few of the supplements that are on their feed charts my ec level is 1.6 a lot of difference and I will only do this for the fifth and sixth week This is purely an experiment to see what the results are for this plant in particular might have bad results but it might not as far as the levels of the ec i learned the way it is from the legend that they call the Aqua man and lots more besides that. The best thing i ever done was joining the farm for the great farmers Good vibes and the help of the knowledgeable people who are always willing to share their experience with their own garden and the information they have might help you i think that mr gt said on a post that I was reading the other farmer remarked on the line of is that the first time that you have given advice? The reply from mr gt was i don’t give advice just like to chat about what I’m doing now I think it’s about how it went. Excuses to everyone about the rambling on and on. I don’t know lm even doing it half the fucking time anyway peace ✌️

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
how this work OG? You got autos on 18 hour cycle while your photoperiods are on a 12 hour cycle but they are both together?
I thought you have to wait for the auto to finish before you flip to flower on the photoperiod.
Autos get the same amount of light as the photos. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, they just won’t get as big as they would’ve with 18 hour lighting

Observationist

Observationist

Hahaha. I’m not growing for huge yields😂
Just wanted to grow them for some variety, and because they are showy bloomers
Staged with some backlighting. 😍
oh yea for sure, i dig the idea, might throw in some autos with my next grow, i like it

ive only had one auto before, from a random bag seed.

pretty cool experience, the plant was getting blasted 20hrs and then started flowering, i was confused at first, that was when i started learning about all of this

it only vegged for barely a month before it decided fuck this im ready to die.

Top Bottom