“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Ended up lowering the light a couple days ago to 32” @ 30-40% power, took this photo a couple days ago. Around 7000lux currently and They seem happier now, was for sure giving too much light last week. Growth should start picking up this week.
no rush.

883A06F8 5554 4C12 849B BC3BB8FD59B7
growsince79

growsince79

Ended up lowering the light a couple days ago to 32” @ 30-40% power, took this photo a couple days ago. Around 7000lux currently and They seem happier now, was for sure giving too much light last week. Growth should start picking up this week.
no rush.
That light looks like a beast. Seems like for even distribution, you would want 100% as far away as needed. Should make big buds even in the corners.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Light seems nice, but honestly, I would rather be starting seeds under my t5, just easier to control, and not overdo it.
think I have it where I want it for now,
Temps and humidity have been in good control, and root growth has been great, so should be off to the races soon.
0D1374D5 8D9F 41AC A1ED 63BF27AEDAA9

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Probably have the starting lineup picked out already. I only like 1 of the dragons brew seedlings, so…… hoping for a girl there😂 nice to have a warm sunny place to watch the babies grow.🌱

A7652C42 99BD 467A AB99 F0953055C5B8
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Probably have the starting lineup picked out already. I only like 1 of the dragons brew seedlings, so…… hoping for a girl there😂 nice to have a warm sunny place to watch the babies grow.🌱
In the winter I often say to my wife when I'm headed to the shed that I'm going where it's summer all the time.. lol, drives her nuts, she loves the heat.

I hear ya though, when it's nearly frozen outside and nasty, it's a nice retreat.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
wow, i didn't know you could stick the bluelab 200 dollars meter into soil like that 🤣
How do I subscribe to a thread? I’d like to follow along since I have the same light and on my first grow.
when you go to someone's diaries, on top of the screen under the main menu on the right hand side you see a button with eye on it. Click that

PK1

PK1

Supporter
In the winter I often say to my wife when I'm headed to the shed that I'm going where it's summer all the time.. lol, drives her nuts, she loves the heat.

I hear ya though, when it's nearly frozen outside and nasty, it's a nice retreat.
hahaha, i don't have a shed but i call my flower room, my tropical room 🤣

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hahaha. Hey @PK1, it’s a soil PH pen so putting it in the “dirt” is key function.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
when you go to someone's diaries, on top of the screen under the main menu on the right hand side you see a button with eye on it. Click that
you also automatically subscribe to a thread when you reply to it ;) if you're like most everyone here and only want to be bothered by certain threads, the eyeball is helpful to click again and unsubscribe so your notifications don't blow tf any time you're away.

Dothraki

Dothraki

you also automatically subscribe to a thread when you reply to it ;) if you're like most everyone here and only want to be bothered by certain threads, the eyeball is helpful to click again and unsubscribe so your notifications don't blow tf any time you're away.
Ohhhhh sheeeet! Haha I would’ve never figured that out THANKS!! There’s so many I can’t keep up with them lol. All good stuff though.

Top Bottom