“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It’s that time again, refill the medicine cabinet with cannabis for the upcoming year.
seeds have been started, sweet seeds Tropicana poison, fastbuds genetics purple lemonade, and dragonsflame genetics dragons brew.
seeds started directly in promix hpcc, with SE3000 given the job to start the girls up. Pick the best of the bunch, and grow from there.
been a while coming so I appreciate the patience from @SpiderFarmerLED.
not much to post currently, but will try for weekly updates.

Mr.g

Grow with me mrg se3000 added to the mix
tobh

tobh

Supporter
yall running active journals almost make me want to start one. instead, imma be that dick that does a whole grow, spins up a thread, tells no one post on it till im done, then let the commentary come lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
this is the first run i've not done a journal. like i told @Dirtbag I'm straight biting his style this round. his rockin rockwool revival thread was like that. stoked to see this one blow up, this is gonna be a stellar run as well, even if you're in dirt.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Will be interesting as I have autoflowers, feminized seeds, and regular seeds to deal with. Probably should have waited on some results before posting, but what’s the fun in that. 🤠🤞

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Earliest girls popped 48h straight from the packs. Tropicana poison 5/7 before the 3 day timer, Purple lemonade 2/3, first of the dragons brew popped as well. Hands off, got the baby monitor live feed set up so I can peek in on them.😍
12CF4AF2 1D52 49D8 BF08 C522DAE24BDE

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok my man @Mr.GreenthumbOG

Living through you brother and no doubt this is gonna be a show with some great learning tips on the side for member of all experience levels.

Kicking back to watch the Mr.G show in action 😎

Dothraki

Dothraki

How do I subscribe to a thread? I’d like to follow along since I have the same light and on my first grow.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
1 week.
Slow and steady growth at the surface on the girls the last couple days. Root growth was good, and due to the baby girls a little more leggy than I like, transplanted the 6 Tropicana poison, and the 3 purple lemonade girls into 1gal, mostly to burry the long necks before they bobble head

I like to transplant as soon as seedlings roots have taken good hold, and haven’t circled, which was the case with these girls after 1 week in the starter tray.
might as well be from “another planet”😹 to figure out the exact height, and intensity, to run the se3000. Think I’m around 5000lux at 80% power @ 36”.

dfg seeds slow, but 10-13. Culled a couple Pinner mutants already. Transplant those when their ready, could be another week

I'm in no hurry on this run. 🌱🕷

1D45A098 6034 4DB9 9382 DBED2B3B5E91
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
1 week.
Slow and steady growth at the surface on the girls the last couple days. Root growth was good, and due to the baby girls a little more leggy than I like, transplanted the 6 Tropicana poison, and the 3 purple lemonade girls into 1gal, mostly to burry the long necks before they bobble head

I like to transplant as soon as seedlings roots have taken good hold, and haven’t circled, which was the case with these girls after 1 week in the starter tray.
might as well be from “mars” to figure out the exact height, and intensity, to run the se3000😂. Think I’m around 5000lux at 80% power @ 36”.

dfg seeds slow, but 10-13. Culled a couple
Pinner mutants already. Transplant those when their ready, could be another week

I'm in no hurry on this run. 🌱🕷
I see what you did there.. 🤣

Dothraki

Dothraki

So if you’re at 36” 80% power... then 18” @ 20% power would be the same according to the inverse square law right? I’m asking because I’m around 40% @ 22” and wondering if I should turn up the power to see how they react.

growsince79

growsince79

So if you’re at 36” 80% power... then 18” @ 20% power would be the same according to the inverse square law right? I’m asking because I’m around 40% @ 22” and wondering if I should turn up the power to see how they react.
Forget inverse square law. That only works when the light is coming from a single source. Not when the light is from 800 leds spread out.

Top Bottom