“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Question for those of you who have grown plants with purple trichomes.
what will colour and cloudiness look like in mature trichomes.
dark purple cloudy?
obviously I know this plant has another month or so.

CA6ECAE8 64FD 4592 91E5 F13DFA915CDB
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Question for those of you who have grown plants with purple trichomes.
what will colour and cloudiness look like in mature trichomes.
dark purple cloudy?
obviously I know this plant has another month or so.
It's harder to tell for sure. That Gcode plant I posted a pic of went cloudy then turned mostly just a dark color I can only describe as both amber and purple together, it was really tough to tell what was going on.
I didn't rely on it and just harvested a week or so after it looked like they had frosted over and lost their twinkle. Sort of the macro view effect of cloudy trichs.

Moshmen

Moshmen

shit no crying here lol i'm on it lately. i don't give a shit if i'm the reason this place gets a reputation of "there are assholes there." i want this place to be a quality forum with quality people, like it once was. if fuckheads can't act right, i'll call em out on it. if they really have an issue, my DMs are open. just saying.
Most of the time you know what's up and when to dial it back ! Lol dude the farm does appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Most of the time you know what's up and when to dial it back ! Lol dude the farm does appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

See @tobh, no matter what we, ummm, they said, we still love ya. 😁
i just gotta be a bit more mindful and like OG said, don't care as much. I just get protective over things I care about sometimes and have been here so long that I'm finally figuring out who to engage with. Won't touch most of the beginner threads anymore since they're the same questions asked 50k times before, and most of the time the OP ends up arguing with whoever tries to help em. Also gotta check out how new members interact before being so quick to jump on em for bullshit.

My biggest issue is violations of forum etiquette though. I've thought about writing a post that lays out "this isn't facebook or discord, follow these rules or go somewhere else." Most large forums have guidelines like that; this one doesn't. There are additional new member processes that could be implemented that would alleviate 90% of why I've been blowing up lately. Not that I want to be a mod, my tolerance for BS is minimal at best and people would be banned way too quick with my finger on the trigger lol.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
My biggest issue is violations of forum etiquette though. I've thought about writing a post that lays out "this isn't facebook or discord, follow these rules or go somewhere else." Most large forums have guidelines like that; this one doesn't. There are additional new member processes that could be implemented that would alleviate 90% of why I've been blowing up lately. Not that I want to be a mod, my tolerance for BS is minimal at best and people would be banned way too quick with my finger on the trigger lol.
why don't you bring this up in site announcement?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
So much of growing cannabis is environmental. If you can dial in optimum temperature and humidity, the rest seems to fall into place so much easier.
If watering is the first lesson to master, growing environment would be next.

2E398C3E FD5B 4649 AD9C 784EC8511026
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

i just gotta be a bit more mindful and like OG said, don't care as much. I just get protective over things I care about sometimes and have been here so long that I'm finally figuring out who to engage with. Won't touch most of the beginner threads anymore since they're the same questions asked 50k times before, and most of the time the OP ends up arguing with whoever tries to help em. Also gotta check out how new members interact before being so quick to jump on em for bullshit.

Ikr! 👍 😎 Some times stupid is what stupid does...Smh lol...Another reason I don't "Mod", plus other Farmers "reminding" me of the "Rules and Regs" of the forum and especially in the POTM thread (and they're not even Mods either LOL), I get reminded that I can ONLY nominate ONE Member a month, blah blah blah....Ooppsies! 😱 *Rolls eyes* Pssshtt 🤣

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm not ashamed to admit it. Why would I be? We get to grow some really wonderful plants with some of the best lights around. Lights we normally would not be able to afford. We have nothing but good to say about SF. So far anyway. 😁 Half this forum has a free SF light I bet.

Top Bottom