“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
ok, stepping away from this before i fly too close to the sunlight again lol where's an adult when i need them... oh fuck. that's me at this keyboard. someone tell me to shut up before i eat my foot again.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
ok, stepping away from this before i fly too close to the sunlight again lol where's an adult when i need them... oh fuck. that's me at this keyboard. someone tell me to shut up before i eat my foot again.
That’s the IPA free tobh😂

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i'm on #4 for tonight i have you know lol i haven't found any trollbabies to eat yet and this is a topic i now step carefully around.

don't listen to that whole atrocity of a song. only the first statement is what i was after lol. fuckin garbage music.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Which btw @tobh...Where's Mrs. tobh? 👍 😎

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

she's in the bedroom right now lol i told her she needed to get on here and she said something along the lines of she doesn't want to see my trolling anymore than she sees irl or something like that. i have a reputation apparently 😏
Hey, as long as you earn your own rep, its all good. Don't go taking someone elses. 😎

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
10 days of flowering. Nearly 1 top in each grid, nothing tied. Mostly used the net as a way to remove apical dominence, to let remaining branching catch up, and will help with bud support. Will add another net Depending on continued stretch, which looks substantial on the TP.
supposed to be an early finisher, so weight of flowers may not be an issue.
Removing a leaf here and there if it can’t be tucked.

F7DEEBAC 94C5 4644 9D91 DA88E111E7E9
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Defoliation schedules are gong to have to be adjusted. .😬. Give them a break from plucking today, not going to make it to day 21 for defoliation, but and a leaf here and there turns into handfuls.
day 11, buds gearing up.

0852B33C B7F2 450F 9FC9 F6E12D58780D
Last edited:
Top Bottom