• Start date
  • Tagged users None
tco_0420

tco_0420

Is this a male?
Weeding out my garden male

freezeland2

freezeland2

Does that ball have a stem attaching it to the plant? If it does it’s male or a hermi.

If not check it again in a couple days.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I’m not 100% sure yet, just seen them todays

Should I give it another day or go ahead and pull it

How many are there on the plant? I have a Gelato auto that had 4 male balls on one node. I pinched them off and continued growing it. It’s in flower right now and haven’t had any male pre flowers grow back. I check it daily. Knock on wood but hopefully it won’t go hermi again before it finishes. If it does I’ll cull it out of the room.

tco_0420

tco_0420

There is quite a few but I can’t completely make out if it has a stem or not, today is the first day they have showed

freezeland2

freezeland2

There is quite a few but I can’t completely make out if it has a stem or not, today is the first day they have showed

A stem on the ball is a dead giveaway it’s a male. If your plant is a male or hermi that preflower will grow away from where it’s attached now on a tiny stem. If that happens you can do as I did and hope for the best or just pull it. I’d give it a couple days to be sure.

tco_0420

tco_0420

A stem on the ball is a dead giveaway it’s a male. If your plant is a male or hermi that preflower will grow away from where it’s attached now on a tiny stem. If that happens you can do as I did and hope for the best or just pull it. I’d give it a couple days to be sure.

I appreciate the help tremendously, I think I’ll give it till Saturday unless I notice more tomorrow, it’s heartbreaking to pull them lol

freezeland2

freezeland2

I appreciate the help tremendously, I think I’ll give it till Saturday unless I notice more tomorrow, it’s heartbreaking to pull them lol

Yes it is, but unless you are breeding plants or just need seeds it’s best to get rid of it if it’s clearly male. It will screw up the rest of the plants in the grow when that ball opens up. The other plants will expend their energy making seeds rather than thc.

tco_0420

tco_0420

Yes it is, but unless you are breeding plants or just need seeds it’s best to get rid of it if it’s clearly male. It will screw up the rest of the plants in the grow when that ball opens up. The other plants will expend their energy making seeds rather than thc.
I have 5 outside as well and I want to breed two of them if I’m lucky this year, so if it appears to be a male for sure he’s gone bc ain’t nobody got time for that lol, I want flower not seeds out of those. I knew what to look for but this is literally my second grow and I have read everything there is to read within a year and I still have trouble with seeing what the sex is for some damn reason

tco_0420

tco_0420

Like I can see other peoples pics and say yea that’s a male or a female but for some reason on my own I have no clue, or I’m just scared to jump and say it is bc I want it female so bad

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Do Males produce the Oil like Hemp does?
Can you use males to make clothing?

Top Bottom