🇨🇦DiFabz Fabz Indoor Grow Journal 🇨🇦

• Thread starter DiFabz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Ha-ha ...Whats good my drummer brother! (I play a little guitar and even played bass in the church band for a few years.) Back when I could still stomach organized religion.

Thought about shooting you a private message as opposed to blowing your journal up to much...lol I know my last post was quite long and I'm sorry if I offended in any way.

I had a few things to share and thought, "Oh man this could get long again, I'm really gonna blow this brothers journal up..."lol Then I changed my mind and thought, "shit man that's what these threads are for."

So here I am again...lol

My first two Thc Bombs are dry and in the jars for the cure. Got a little less than three ounces off each one. Took a tester nug of each this morning and WOW! Even though its early, its pretty potent. VERY indica leaning. After two bowls I am stuck to the couch...lol Buds are pretty loose and fluffy, but trich covered. I asked the wife to describe the smell and she said it smells like puke...lol I still smell a little hint of green cuz its so early but also an almost...cheesy smell. Pretty good!
IMG_2023.JPG
IMG_2027.JPG
I will for sure, after smoking her give her another chance.

Crazy my two phenos are almost exactly alike in all aspects. Smell, taste, even yielded were the same. A pain in the ass to keep healthy and two of the four clones I have in veg are sick...blah. Looks lik I got the nitrogen figured out only to have caused either calcium/magnesium lock out or deficiency ...?
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG
IDK for sure, whatever it is it don't seem to be getting worse so I'm not to worried about it.

Still beautiful little bushy plants.
IMG_2052.JPG
IMG_2054.JPG
I fed them just H20 with phed water this time so we will see if that helps or hurts. Any suggestions? Let me know.

Ok Mr Fabz that's all I got for now...I'm looking forward to your harvest update! Thanx for all the help and great info. I have you and yours in my prayers, please include me in yours! -Ron