🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿Help needed from a Pro-Grower🍁

• Thread starter Davieboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Davieboy

Davieboy

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍁👋High to all👋🍁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I need some help guys, I have been trying to grow for a few months now in my closet set up, iam using a Giant CFL with a small Blue LED for Veg. Every plant I have grown flowered way to early, I have watched hours of YouTube but thay still flowered early i cant get a grow past 30cm without flowering, thay wont branch out either,
Help needed from a pro grower
Help needed from a pro grower 4
Help needed from a pro grower 2
please help 🤯🤯🤯 what am I doing wrong???

Help needed from a pro grower 3
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Probably easier to determine what your doing right? Sorry.
give more information before asking for help.
lights, type, schedule
Plants? Autoflower?
soil type?
Watering? Ph? EC
Environment? Temps humidity etc

Mr.G

a4twenty

a4twenty

what kind of seeds are you using?

autoflower seeds automatically flower based on time, not light.

what's your light schedule?

regular seeds flower based on hours of light given. generally you give 18hrs of light to veg and switch to 12 hour light to force them to flower.

Davieboy

Davieboy

regular seeds flower based on hours of light given. generally you give 18hrs of light to veg and switch to 12 hour light to force them to flower.
High mate, thanks for the reply. Iam using autos.

a4twenty

a4twenty

that's why they are flowering, the seed supplier probably lists a time frame and that's from germination to finish.

if you want to extend the veg time you need to switch to photoperiod seeds.

Davieboy

Davieboy

Ho mate, thanks, I am using Autos under a giant CFL, 18hours on. soil & perlite mix. Temperature around 21°, ph is perfect.

a4twenty

a4twenty

i think using two threads is confusing you, i know it is me 🤣

that's why they are flowering, the seed supplier probably lists a time frame and that's from germination to finish.

if you want to extend the veg time you need to switch to photoperiod seeds

Moshmen

Moshmen

Autos usually see preflower at 3-4 weekish - not enuff light? Mayb over feed need more info

william76

william76

Nae holdin an auto bugger back when their ready to flower their ready,its age determinate,not lighthours.76

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yep, autos flower.. automatically. lol. To get them bigger before they flower youll likely need more/better light and environmental parameters.
Or switch to photoperiod strains and initiate flower when you want them to flower.

Top Bottom