For Sale Blue Cookies Clones 🔵🍪

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking for an exceptional strain to add to your grow collection? Now available at Elite Cut Genetics 🧬 is the Blue Cookies! These clones are a cross between Blueberry and Girl Scout Cookies, resulting in a delectable terpene profile that is both sweet and earthy.

At Elite Cut Genetics, we pride ourselves on offering only the highest-quality genetics, and our Blue Cookies clones are no exception. Whether you're a seasoned grower or just starting out, having a clean and vigorous start is paramount if you want successful results with big yeilds!

But that's not all! We offer a wide variety of other cultivars as well, so be sure to DM us to secure your clone, get an updated clone list, or have any other questions answered. Don't miss out on this opportunity to add the Blue Cookies strain to your collection - order your Elite Cut Genetics clones today!

I’m documenting a grow of this cultivar right now but so far in Veg this is a very easy to grow plant. Strong stems and very vigorous growth. With these traits alone I can see breeding with this plant in the future. I love some cookies too so let’s see what she’s got! Link ⬇️ of the Blue Cookies Grow Log

Blue cookies clones
Blue cookies clones 3
Blue cookies clones 4
Blue cookies clones 2
Blue cookies clones 5

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ BOGO sale from now until 11:59pm Sunday ‼️

2x Blue cookies for the price of 1! Or you can pair it with a Trop cherry 🍒! I’m limited on how many I’ll be able to do so it’s first come first serve! Get into this weeks shipment and get your garden rocking with some 🔥 cultivars by mid week! If you’ve been on the fence before then this is a great opportunity to get some breeder cuts.

Here’s 4 of them going into day 1 of flower. Very vigorous and super easy to grow. Seems to be a light feeder too. Any darker green and they would show curling due to excess nitrogen.

Enjoy your Friday night and as always stay medicated fam!
IMG 5464

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 I’ve extended the sale on the blue cookies if you would like to buy one get one free! 🚨

Hit the DM to secure yours!

~Elite Cut Genetics~
A cut above the rest 😉🔥🧬

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We are back getting things rolling and I wanted to share the run I have going of the blue cookies. Flowers stack tight together giving you some bats with that cookie calyx. I’ll be pluggin a tray tonight! Ask about our other breeder cut clones we offer like the Jungle Cake, Grape Gasoline from CLTVTD, among others 😉
IMG 6119
IMG 6125
IMG 6163
IMG 6105

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Trays are rooting now! Look at those healthy clones with nice fat green stalks. Tap in to secure yours and ask about our other cultivars.

🚨 August summer blowout sale! Any clone order comes with a free pack of seeds from the Trop Cherry fem line 🚨
IMG 6360
IMG 6359

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Clones ready to ship along with 5 other cultivars. Ask us which ones are available and bundle multiples together for a better deal!
IMG 6487

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We have a couple 2ft+ teens left in perfect health ready to be flipped to flower. Tap in to snag one of these or one of or other cultivars.

Here’s our main genetics thread as well
IMG 6603
IMG 6600
IMG 6601

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Is it the same as the one from raw genetics? Ran there's and I don't think it's the cut, been looking for her for years now at this point lol
I didn’t get it thru them. I do have their Zlushiez #7 (strawberry fritter x Zkittlez) that was sourced direct thru raw. I’m running the blue cookies again now in my more dialed environment. I’ll post the results here.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Easy to grow, medium stretch, with hints of blueberry and cookie gas this one’s sure to please. DM to secure yours and ask about the other cultivars we have available. Here’s our main genetics thread ⬇️
IMG 7519

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Blue cookies is a medium size easy to grow plant. Hunts of blueberry 🫐, cookie dough, and gas ⛽️! We have multiple for sale threads for individual cultivars as well as a main all encompassing thread. Here’s the link ⬇️
IMG 0437
IMG 0421
IMG 0422

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ Massive blue cookies teen up for grabs ‼️

IMG 0843
IMG 0844

Latest posts

Top Bottom