🔷 Blue Cookies under the KS3000 by ViparSpectra🔷

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here we are with a brand new setup for this grow and huge thanks to @ViparSpectra for supplying me with the KS3000 (320 watt) 4 bar LED fixture! We are running a 3.3x3.3 tent so it’s slightly larger than your standard 3x3.

This grow is 4 of the same Blue Cookies clones. I have these available for sale along with some other breeder cut/clone only varieties. Hit the DM for more info

I’ll be running organic living soil using the earthbox sub irrigated planter. It has a 3 gal reservoir below and the plants wick up water as they need. I’ve got the orca beneficial microbes I’ll be adding to the res along with some kelp extract from time to time. Cal/Mag for the RO water and then I’ll be using a beneficial microbe/fungi product similar to recharge. It also has fulvic/humic acids, amino acids, and kelp. For the top dress I’ll be using buildaflower (oly mountain fish compost, bio char, worm castings, kelp meal, rice bran, mustard seed meal, inoculated with rootwise microbe complete.) I’ll be using a mix of buildasoils craft blend dry amendments with the roots organics Terp Tea bloom and bloom
Booster.

Hyshield, which is a chitosan product is another input. This initiates the plants SAR response (systematic acquired resistance) which is essentially the plants immune system. They plants can fend off pests better and produce more THC terpenes as a defense response. It beefs up the plants defense against hot or cold conditions but my main concern is getting as much THC and terpene production as I can.

So thanks for stopping by feel free to ask any questions about my grow. I’ll include some links to my for sale threads for clones but I have some available I haven’t posted yet.

Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 3
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 4
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 2
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra

KS3000 information 👇
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 5
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 6
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 7
Blue cookies under the ks3000 by viparspectra 8

Save 8% Coupon Code: ImpulsivePRO
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3HMqBg4
Official Web: https://www.viparspectra.com
(Amazon code Valid until May 31st 2023)

MrBeanz

MrBeanz

I will be watching this grow closely. I just ordered a 5 pack of Blue Zlushie from Raw genetics. The blue cookies is one of my favorite cultivars.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Strong stems, vigorous growth, easy feeder in veg. So far I’m liking it a lot for all these traits so I’m excited to see her in full flower. I acquired the Zlushiez #7 cut from RAW 🧬. I could make the blue Zlushiez if I wanted but it would be slightly different unless he used the #7 Zlushiez in the cross.

G

Ganjaman0104

Strong stems, vigorous growth, easy feeder in veg. So far I’m liking it a lot for all these traits so I’m excited to see her in full flower. I acquired the Zlushiez #7 cut from RAW 🧬. I could make the blue Zlushiez if I wanted but it would be slightly different unless he used the #7 Zlushiez in the cross.
Fuck ya bro just transplanted the clone of the blue cookies into their home until harvest, can't wait to see how she does.

MrBeanz

MrBeanz

For sure the blue zlushie is gonna be a winner I can wait though I have so many beans from companies I wanna run as well as my own. Happy growing

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
So far I’m very pleased with the light, the driver is incredibly cool compared to SF’s and it fits so much better in my 3x3. Following along IG, looking great!!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Things are coming along with these plants and I’m mostly hands off with this setup. The 3 gal res for each earthbox makes a huge difference. I’ve got the environment dialed and have instant access with the ac infinity controller 69 pro with wifi capabilities. I bumped the KS3000 up to 75% and topped everything. @ViparSpectra

I thought about taking it a step further and setting up sprinkler irrigation for the top of the soil to keep it moist if I’m not there to spray the top with a microbe inoculant. Then I could hook up a second pump on a wifi plug that I could use to fill the res if I’m unable to make it by.

Probably another week or so and I’ll flip depending on growth. So until next time guys smoke a fat one!

Save 8% Coupon Code: ImpulsivePRO
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3HMqBg4
Official Web: https://www.viparspectra.com
(Amazon code Valid until May 31st 2023)
IMG 5370
IMG 5369
IMG 5371

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The Blue cookies have new shoots growing and it’s bushing out since the initial topping. I think we will flip them next week and get this KS3000 by @ViparSpectra bumped up to 100%. Right now we are sitting in the 500+ PPFD range. Super easy going strain forsure. I’ve got these available among other cultivars. Stay medicated fam ✌️
IMG 5456
IMG 5455
IMG 5454

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 1 of flower!!! I set up this brand new space only to be dam near completely hands off! I can make all adjustments to my equipment thru the ac infinity app and a 3 gal res per earthbox is making this a breeze. I’ve been playing around with these things for awhile and think I got a nice little system down. Next run in the 5x5 I’m gonna run air stones in the res. Organic DWC!! 😜

KS3000 by Viparspectra is at 100%!

IMG 5464
IMG 5465

Vid update

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Using inverted air flow or that's an active air intake?
Cheers
Im pulling air into the tent thru the exhaust fan but usually I have it set up to pull air in from the side vents. I just kinda thru it in there to get some air moving around. This is a brand new set up so I still need to get things dialed exactly how I want and since I got the fan after the plants were already established I had to make it work this run.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I love using trellis nets they really are fun to use. You get hella tops and you can easily control the canopy height under your light. Things are moving right along and since this cultivar doesn’t stretch too much I might be able to just let it ride from here.
IMG 5583
IMG 5578
IMG 5572
IMG 5571

Top Bottom