🤔 ADVICE NEEDED BADLY 🤔

• Thread starter Davieboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Davieboy

Davieboy

Welcome to the farm. What ya need help with?
Hi Mate, I haven't been on this for a while, had to give up befor I got started, I am back at it, I have grow 14 plant in the last few month, but all the girls flowered way to early! It's like iam missing out the veg Stage, I have YouTubed for hours but the same keeps happening! Iam using a CFL Giant with a small blue LED veg light, soil & perlite mix an biobizz Nutrients. Where am I going wrong mate?? Some tips would be so appreciated, thanks mate
20210214 194341
20210214 194356
20210214 194351

a4twenty

a4twenty

what kind of seeds are you using?

autoflower seeds automatically flower based on time, not light.

what's your light schedule?

regular seeds flower based on hours of light given. generally you give 18hrs of light to veg and switch to 12 hour light to force them to flower.

a4twenty

a4twenty

cut and paste from you other thread....

that's why they are flowering, the seed supplier probably lists a time frame and that's from germination to finish.

if you want to extend the veg time you need to switch to photoperiod seeds

william76

william76

Just a thought but a good book is a lot better than youtube for learning to grow,theres a lot of conflicting info on the net maybe something by gorge cervantes or r,c,clark.there good for beginners. Good luck.76

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

You need 3ml more dammit!!!!

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

hook us up with the info and well hook you up

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Jorge cervantes' books are a decent intro course to growing. I would look into more detailed ones for intricate trouble shooting.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hi Mate, I haven't been on this for a while, had to give up befor I got started, I am back at it, I have grow 14 plant in the last few month, but all the girls flowered way to early! It's like iam missing out the veg Stage, I have YouTubed for hours but the same keeps happening! Iam using a CFL Giant with a small blue LED veg light, soil & perlite mix an biobizz Nutrients. Where am I going wrong mate?? Some tips would be so appreciated, thanks mate View attachment 1091813View attachment 1091814View attachment 1091815
80,000 lumens minimum for flowering for good/great results...

Thats about it. As long as you have a good soil and the biobizz nutes you should be growing better erb than what you see going around in your area...i know i am!

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Ed Rosenthal makes wonderfully detailed book s with a deeper well of knowledge than what you will find in your average Jorge book.
Secrets of the west coast masters by Dru West is a great intro into scrogging and pruning. Keep reading and learning and good luck!

Top Bottom