0% germ rate?

• Thread starter dubble bubble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

lol resolved? not really. sent emerald triangle a pm with my info for the beans and he never bothered writing back let alone shipping the beans. seems like their customer service is on par with their femmed beans. :(!
DB in their defense they do take longer than most to get back to people, i assume they're very busy, so you might just have to wait a little longer to receive your replacements, i hope.
good vibes to you and hopes of them really replacing your replacements.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

not trying to start or cause any drama. only here to let folks know my experience with the company. i didnt expect them to really do much. but you shouldnt go on the forus making promises you dont intend to keep. regardless of how large of a community we actually are, its a small world. and word travels fast.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

DB in their defense they do take longer than most to get back to people, i assume they're very busy, so you might just have to wait a little longer to receive your replacements, i hope.
good vibes to you and hopes of them really replacing your replacements.
appreciate the kind words. and i know theyre super busy guys. :) ill keep waiting. just not holdin my breath!

KushCo

KushCo

lol resolved? not really. sent emerald triangle a pm with my info for the beans and he never bothered writing back let alone shipping the beans. seems like their customer service is on par with their femmed beans. :(!

LoL...You were suprised you didnt get them within 2 weeks? Shit bro...It took 4-5 months for ETS to send me replacements...and that was after they sent a confirmation.
In my experience and i think most others, they do eventually come through with replacements. It just takes a minute:)

BTW they asked me what I would like and sent me something completely different than what I requested so dont be shocked if you get something other than what you asked for.

montanamike1

montanamike1

Honestly, IMHO, I don't think you can hold the breeder accountable if a few seeds out of the hundreds, if not thousands of other seeds that are shipped out fail to crack properly. It's bad luck, and if the breeder wants to help you out and send another packet of seeds, that's good karma on them, but it is not an excuse to throw a tantrum and demand instant replacements-

Not trying to pick a fight here, just giving my $.02 in defense of a seed company that has always treated me very well, and in fact has a reputation on these boards (exploited by some...) for sending out replacement seeds to unhappy customers- just ask Greenhouse Seeds for a replacement pack and see what they say.

Believe me, the E.T.S guys always send seeds if they say they will :)

S

ShiftyThumb

I think your freebie sprouted first out of everything I germed at that time I got it. Amnesia Haze auto (dinafem), and Reserva Privada's Og18, Sour Kush, and Purple Og18. Oh and the Sugar Mango Ryder from World of Seeds(sprouted upside down =( ). So far it's female and no complaints. Really bushy lil gal.

Top Bottom