0regon state police opininons wanted

• Thread starter larebowm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

I was getting water yesterday at a local river and was told by state police that he didnt think it was legal but he didnt know so i had to leave.but before leaving with no warning no fines he recorded all my info and took my cell phone number to call me back after he learned what the law was.I called watermaster for oregon and was told that its legal but only with permit,(not doing that anymore)
So now I have a stater running around with my cell phone number and all my info .
He didnt call me back.I told him i was going to use the water for my garden.
So now i get the dumbasss of the year award and im worried about cell phone number.
What say ye
should i change my number and go through the trouble of telling everyone?

slumdog80

slumdog80

Depends if he bought your story, what you look like and how much water you were grabing, I would
think. The only thing I would worry about is him getting your address from your phone if he thought
you were shady.

K

kushsmoker30

if u got a card, he aint comin............unless your mexican mafia!

no such thing as the mexican mafia growing weed in the us, i read an artical in the news paper saying they have "never" connected any mexican mafia to any cali grows what so ever.....AT ALL!!!
however when local law enforcement claim to "possibly" have a mex cartel growing problem in the area, they open the doors 4 a lot more funding. they went on to say that even when they have had under cover agents deeply infiltrated withing these groups of growers, they were never able to establish a connection with a mex drug cartel ever!!

Think about it.....multi million dollar baller's, who got drug lab's down south. can u picture them investing to put people in da woods to grow, waiting months n months 4 there investment's to pay off....meanwhile they make way more, just doing what they do all year long.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Its illegal to take NATURAL WATER!! from a spring?? I'm getting sick of Gov regulations, feel like I'm in the Soviet Union sometimes.

As for you, people can put your number into a website and it shows what city you live. Even more info then that sometimes. So he could get your address, but they can't search your house without a warrant, and I doubt a judge would sign a warrant because you got water from a spring.

Just don't open the door if cops ever come knocking, tell them your protected under the 4th Amendment.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

no such thing as the mexican mafia growing weed in the us, i read an artical in the news paper saying they have "never" connected any mexican mafia to any cali grows what so ever.....AT ALL!!!
however when local law enforcement claim to "possibly" have a mex cartel growing problem in the area, they open the doors 4 a lot more funding. they went on to say that even when they have had under cover agents deeply infiltrated withing these groups of growers, they were never able to establish a connection with a mex drug cartel ever!!

Think about it.....multi million dollar baller's, who got drug lab's down south. can u picture them investing to put people in da woods to grow, waiting months n months 4 there investment's to pay off....meanwhile they make way more, just doing what they do all year long.
Total bullshit,cartel grows are EVERYWHERE in cali and they do it with no regard for anything but money.When they grow it here they dont have to smuggle it across the border which is the main problem and expense for them.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I need some of what your smoking

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey bro, the cartel most likely sends growers to the US to grow, why wouldn't they?? Its really not expensive for them when you get a few farmers from the poorest parts of Mexico and offer them a few thousand US dollars to grow in the mountains of the US where they 'wont get caught'.

It probably takes them years to earn a couple thousand dollars, but they will earn that in 4-6 months. If the cartel has money for laboratories, they have enough for a couple farmers to grow pot.

That article made some valid points (if they were true), but you can't believe 90% what the MSM puts out nowadays. I always do research on a subject to find facts before I believe CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ect. and even all the local newspapers.

I'm all for homegrown buds, but fuck the cartels with there corruption and killing of innocent humans.

K

kushsmoker30

So that Tijuana tunnel into Cali had no Mexican connection? lmao

yea deff mex connect, but i doubt that "tunnel" was connected to any "cali grows" so why mention it?LOL

i don't think people realize how easy it is 4 them to cross shit, n that banner's like $50 a kg in Mich.

L

larebowm

@seamaden. do you k.ow when rain water arrest was so i can look it up?

Dale Earnhardt

Dale Earnhardt

you should have shot that NAZI bastard right between the eyes,i watched pot cops today and they burnt me new asshole

L

larebowm

anyone know a good mmj lawyer in oregon case these bastards are being dirty?

Top Bottom