1.5X2 Closet Grow Ak-47 XXL Auto, SF-1000 Spider Farmer LED.

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
get that thing rolling bro... I want to see it also.....

See what i took a pic of the light ? What else do you wanna see right now? 2 Jiffy pellets with seeds stuffed inside them?

I mean really theres nothing to show yet.. gotta wait for the fuckin seeds to sprout :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I think imma switch this grow up a lil bit, I have a GSC Thats getting pretty big I haven't topped it and i need the room, So i think imma move her to the cubby space and let her get taller under the 100W then flower her under that and see what happens.

Pictures when she moves, when im not in the middle of a COD match :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
shit scratch that idea forgot the cubby space isn't light proof.. :\

back to the orignal ak 47 auto .. still nothing popping yet :\

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Nice little trial run man. I think the idea of micro growing. I started that way out of necessity, but it’s cool to go back to that for a one or two off grow.

whats the wall pull for the 100 watt panel?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Nice little trial run man. I think the idea of micro growing. I started that way out of necessity, but it’s cool to go back to that for a one or two off grow.

whats the wall pull for the 100 watt panel?

I've been told 93W But im not sure if thats 120V or 220 or whatever the v shit is lol

and yeah im excited to showcase what a micro grow can do some people live in tiny lil carboard boxes an just wanna see what a lil light can produce for them to smoke on so its perfect. Just hope to test out the real big guns later :D

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I really like the concept. I have to find cubby to grow. We should do a 2x2x3 challenge.

Out of curiosity what the cost of that little 100 watt unit?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I've been told 93W But im not sure if thats 120V or 220 or whatever the v shit is lol

and yeah im excited to showcase what a micro grow can do some people live in tiny lil carboard boxes an just wanna see what a lil light can produce for them to smoke on so its perfect. Just hope to test out the real big guns later :D
Correct. My kilowatt meter read 92w for my sf1000.

*dabs waiting for the sf4000*

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Moved the gsc cheese auto under the sf 1000 I got no room in the 4x4 now... 100% brightness. Let's get it.
20200721 172233

Will be leaving it in the 1 Gallon pot, As much as thats going to hurt, Stunting its growth AGAIN by up potting would just fuck it up more in the long run i think.. Its already stunted enough.

I NEED WEED LOL..

The seed starting tray under it, Is just more catnip i plan to transplant outside.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
GSC Cheese auto is starting to flower! :D Well shes spitting hairs and bud sites are forming anyway.. this ones gonna be a small plant i think i transplanted too many times lesson learned.. Still be some shmokey..

soon as the Ak-47's start breaking ground i'll move them over and put the GSC in the 3x3 to finish up and the offical start of this grow log can begin lol...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

The Capt's Candy did not sprout.. broke the seed open, its empty inside, the seeds are not mature sadly :(

I think @basscaptain said something about those tho didn't ya??

@SpiderFarmerLED On the real 150 for these lights is a lil over priced, You guys should check out teh market and see that other lights at the same watt and board configuration, are running about 20-30$ cheaper then this. Its kind of a turn off.

Other then that right now i like the light, Cranked up to 100% she runs hot, NEEDS HEAT SINKS!!! Or the boards gona flex, I have a fan on the light when its 100% to keep it cooler but thats costing more an outlet plug and electricity and more amps used. Not Ideal really.. I'm already maxing out on plugs and amps.

Last edited:
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

also to your comment on the amps and electricity. Really important to not over draw. No one wants a house fire.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Is that panel too hot to run 3-4 inches above the plant. Say what yo want about shitty blurple lights, but I can run centimeters above the plants.

If i dim it to like 5% i can have it right on top of them sure. Its a new light for me so im still figuring out the best placement for it.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If i dim it to like 5% i can have it right on top of them sure. Its a new light for me so im still figuring out the best placement for it.
With no exhaust fan in there it’s going to be hard on the heat sink it has I’m thinking I’m going to remove driver and dimmer unit off my 2000 run them outside my tent .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
With no exhaust fan in there it’s going to be hard on the heat sink it has I’m thinking I’m going to remove driver and dimmer unit off my 2000 run them outside my tent .

I got a fan blowing on the top of it to keep it cool, and another fan blowing hot air out of the closet, and todays hot as fuck so i got the A/C going now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom