1 exhaust fan for 2 tents can it be done

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have 1 4x4x7 and 1 3x3x6 tent i have a 6 inch exhaust fans in both tents , i am wondering if it would be possible to have maybe 1 8 inch exhaust fan with a 3 way splitter with a hose going to each tent with 1 hose blowing the air to the outside

Magellan14

Magellan14

Can you draw up a simple sketch of what you are wanting to do and share a photo of it?

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I'd guess that regulating the air flow between the two tents might be difficult.

Kodesh

Kodesh

i have 1 4x4x7 and 1 3x3x6 tent i have a 6 inch exhaust fans in both tents , i am wondering if it would be possible to have maybe 1 8 inch exhaust fan with a 3 way splitter with a hose going to each tent with 1 hose blowing the air to the outside

Yeah absolutely, that's pretty close to how mine are setup.

Just set a big can filter on the floor (or hang it or w/e) between the tents, stick an 8" fan on top, Y pipe on the fan, and flex duct to either tent. Airflow is blowing into the tents so there's positive pressure, no need for additional exhaust fans for each tent.

Since you already have 6" fans I'd recommend repurposing one of them for a room exhaust rather than splitting off the new fan for the tents.

Top Bottom