1 Scrog Netting Or 2

• Thread starter Badwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badwolf

im curious on the opinion of the indoor growers that use scrog nets and if they have a preference to using a single layer or double layer net and why they prefer to one or the other. is it simpily a matter of how large you want to grow your plant or how soon you want to start training it?

H

Hookup

I use 2 mostly for support,if you use 1 plants will fall over on each other towards the end.can also use one and a bunch of yoyos.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I thought you werent supposed to add the net until right b4 flowering and then you weave the branches back and forth through the net as they stretch for the light and then cut off everything below. I could be wrong, never used one...

B

Badwolf

I use 2 mostly for support,if you use 1 plants will fall over on each other towards the end.can also use one and a bunch of yoyos.

Seems to be the genreal opinion first one is a scrog the next is more trellis in that its a support

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Some strains may need a double decker.
The Gorilla Glue #4 for example. That thing likes to flop over around week 6.
Other strains that are shorter and less stretch, not really needed.

907debow1234

907debow1234

Tokus...how..?!please inform. ...not to jack the thread but looks interesting as to age an size, strain. Etc.. light? I also wish to make mine look just as great..

j wizzle

j wizzle

it all depends on the stretch and kola size. I use 1 screen just before the flip and then about week 5-6, I start to tie each kola to support or everything starts to fall over when it starts to really bulk up. I don't like 2 screens as its hard to get in between them if you need to late in the grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom