• Thread starter PapaWolf04
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Anyone ever get 2 plants from 1 seed ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PapaWolf04

PapaWolf04

So I happen to find 1 seed in a 1/8th of 24k from "Spady " and I wrapped it in paper towels until it sprouted a single white root which I planted and then waited and the spot I put the seed came up very quickly but the real surprise was a week later when another one popped up a few inches away I thought must be a weed or grass or something else right tho the dirt was new and clean so I fig let's see what happens and it's been another 2weeks and I'm know convinced they are both the same plant from the same seed as you can see from the picture they exactly the same looking besides a inch or two in height. Has this happened to anyone out there it's very strange and I'm not a rookie but not a savant either I used to grow as a kid and recently moved back to Washington State and fig if I find a good seed I'll see what happens lol. Just for fun and it's very relaxing to play in the dirt again. 🙂 Hope everyone has a great day and stay safe while enjoying your favorite bud.

D

Deaner

So I happen to find 1 seed in a 1/8th of 24k from "Spady " and I wrapped it in paper towels until it sprouted a single white root which I planted and then waited and the spot I put the seed came up very quickly but the real surprise was a week later when another one popped up a few inches away I thought must be a weed or grass or something else right tho the dirt was new and clean so I fig let's see what happens and it's been another 2weeks and I'm know convinced they are both the same plant from the same seed as you can see from the picture they exactly the same looking besides a inch or two in height. Has this happened to anyone out there it's very strange and I'm not a rookie but not a savant either I used to grow as a kid and recently moved back to Washington State and fig if I find a good seed I'll see what happens lol. Just for fun and it's very relaxing to play in the dirt again. 🙂 Hope everyone has a great day and stay safe while enjoying your favorite bud.
Interesting. Any pictures? Will be following if you post updates. 😃

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I had this happen with a couple of last year's hemp seeds. Like maybe 3 or 4 out of 2,000 seeds. I don't believe I have any photographic evidence, though. I was also very meticulous about my planting with that particular crop. Every single little fabric pot was hand-filled with brand-new ProMix HP, and each and every seed was planted by hand at exactly 1/4 inch depth. It was extremely tiresome and tedious, but that's how I roll 🤠

Latest posts

Top Bottom