1 week before harvest, one plant still has white pistils?

• Thread starter sealab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealab

sealab

Hello everyone, like the title says, these are 9 week finishers, should be done around wednesday. All Black Raspberry by Bodhi Seeds.
This is my first grow, and I'm noticing that one plant still has white pistils. Is this normal? Should I chop it with the other ones, or give it some more time?

The one with white pistils
2bbngkcq

These ladies aren't giving me any problems, but I thought you might like to see them.
Egjvrvlp

9bhionj

sealab

sealab

The advice I received was to start flushing 2 weeks before chop, so they're all 1 week into a flush already. Should I start giving the slow one nutrients again, expecting that it will take longer?

Just a different pheno..another couple weeks id say..

Madmax

Madmax

Im not sure bro.ill leave that up to the other experienced growers to chime in ...id prolly just keep giving plain water..what media are they in...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hello everyone, like the title says, these are 9 week finishers, should be done around wednesday. All Black Raspberry by Bodhi Seeds.
This is my first grow, and I'm noticing that one plant still has white pistils. Is this normal? Should I chop it with the other ones, or give it some more time?

The one with white pistils
View attachment 1119218

These ladies aren't giving me any problems, but I thought you might like to see them.
View attachment 1119219
View attachment 1119220
The breeder's advertised flowering time is almost always a week or two shorter than reality when you grow from seed.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Read alot about bohdis gear, keep us updated with pics and smoke report if you dont mind

sealab

sealab

The breeder's advertised flowering time is almost always a week or two shorter than reality when you grow from seed.
Good to know! Would you give the plants any nutes at this point, or just finish with water? If I let them go an extra week that would be 3 weeks of flushing, and the leaves have already lost a lot of color at this point.

Read alot about bohdis gear, keep us updated with pics and smoke report if you dont mind
Will do, you can check out my other threads to see the history of the grow.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Your avatar isnt that crazy computer programmer off of 8chan is it?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Good to know! Would you give the plants any nutes at this point, or just finish with water? If I let them go an extra week that would be 3 weeks of flushing, and the leaves have already lost a lot of color at this point.
I would not add nutrients, at this point.

Dan789

Dan789

If you’ve got a loop to check the Trichomes, you’ll get a better idea of when the plant’s done, no matter what the progress of days in bloom...10% amber, mostly milky is what you’re shooting for...

Top Bottom