100 degree heat

• Thread starter Mazeblue1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have not brought it inside I thought about it but I haven’t. It’s trichs are all cloudy
even down low?take a better pic of the buds for me,if them pistols are still, white im doubting there cloudy

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

ya just 6.5 ph water next feed and check the runoff again,try giving it about 2quarts of ph water,catch the first bit of runoff and check,then hour later run another quart threw it and catch see if the numbers match,i bet they dont,first time you water will be stagnet nutrients that been setting in there,the water a hour later will wash that water out and give a fresh reading,that the one you will call right measurment
[/QUOTE
That’s basically what I do with the 2 gallons, I take a reading when it first starts running through and then another one at the end. It always is really high the first reading and then comes down to where I have it at omm1.4 right now. I’ve never tried it that slowly so I will try your method in the morning and I have even used 5.5 pH water to try to get this below 6.7 and it still will not do it?

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

even down low?take a better pic of the buds for me,if them pistols are still, white im doubting there cloudy
I just went out and snapped this just b4 dark,
FBEFDD9A 5AB9 4FED 8D38 F9B91820CB74

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

1.4 is 700ppm i must read it wrong ,i read you write 1400ppm

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well the funny thing is I have been going by how long this plant has been growing and I really thought it was winding down I never really thought it would go all the way thru season. When I put it outside the days were like 14 hours long and I wanted to veg it for quite a while but it started flowering on me so I have been giving it 2 gallons of water every 2 to 3 days to get the P PMs down… Two days ago they were 1400.. Believe me I have nothing but time so I don’t mind letting This plant go longer LOL I want the best bud with the highest potency and lots of it! Can’t get ph under 6.7..
ya here says 1400.
that aint good,but 1.4 is 700
i would have this plant at 1.5 to 1.9 ec or 750 to 950 ppm on the 500 scale,mine would be at 900 right here

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have 2 plants about to go thru there 4th heat wave in 25 days, temps 95f heat index 110f but im inside with ac, i live in CT were it is worse, you just cant grow any old thing you have to have a tuff plant that likes it hot, do research and find a strain that likes it hot and humid my cousin in Maine has been running grandaddy purps and has little trouble, your plant looks good.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I have 2 plants about to go thru there 4th heat wave in 25 days, temps 95f heat index 110f but im inside with ac, i live in CT were it is worse, you just cant grow any old thing you have to have a tuff plant that likes it hot, do research and find a strain that likes it hot and humid my cousin in Maine has been running grandaddy purps and has little trouble, your plant looks good.
Been that hot here since May! Apparently I can grow just any old thing because this is the OG Kush Indica it’s not supposed to thrive at all in this environment but I got five seeds and four of them are in Hydro so I put this outside.. I just moved to this part of the country I had no idea it was this oppressive! I just started a wedding cake which is another hybrid actually but it’s Indica dominant, but that’s gonna be my mother plant I’m gonna start cloning with that one. I’m looking at some sativa‘s for next year outside… This is my first time at all and Hydro or outside and I’m doing about 500 other things at the same time after just buying this property LOL! This is the indoor grow, I’m just waiting on one of them, it seems to be a little different and taking a little longer..I think these will be harvested in the next couple days
344FE005 CDBA 4402 92D1 375F7701F8F3
2C8941D3 807B 4024 8EA4 E65218D43A09
277ABA95 128F 4C04 86F7 249E2BE4D5E2

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

ya here says 1400.
that aint good,but 1.4 is 700
i would have this plant at 1.5 to 1.9 ec or 750 to 950 ppm on the 500 scale,mine would be at 900 right here
So the first run off this morning was an unbelievable 6.9 PH and a ppm of only 300??? I have no idea how that happened because usually the first runoff is very high and I water to bring it down… So I took off the mulch, and added more of my organic soil on topAnd then I added some 5-2-4 organic feed and watered thoroughly using 6.5 pH water and after several readings throughout the morning last one was pH still 6.8 and I got the EC up to 1.5 and I’m sure it will climb higher…I realize now this plant has a lot more to go so I’m going to pump it up!

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

This is a clone I placed in water with hydro guard and used my spare air pump and a mason jar and I got the roots huge while under a t5. Did this today! See how she goes! I may not understand exactly every single thing I do yet, but I seem to have a green thumb and the longer I do this I will figure it out
47E032B6 0DE2 4F3F 9D55 56AE7CE1EC5A

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So the first run off this morning was an unbelievable 6.9 PH and a ppm of only 300??? I have no idea how that happened because usually the first runoff is very high and I water to bring it down… So I took off the mulch, and added more of my organic soil on topAnd then I added some 5-2-4 organic feed and watered thoroughly using 6.5 pH water and after several readings throughout the morning last one was pH still 6.8 and I got the EC up to 1.5 and I’m sure it will climb higher…I realize now this plant has a lot more to go so I’m going to pump it up!
ph is high because the feed is low,300 ppm is for the seedling stage,that plant needs to be around 8 to 900 ppm in my pinion,but i really done see that happen with dry amends ,but maybe,time will tell.
outside i refresh my dry amends every other week myself,like i say more watering more leaching,that means your food washes out quicker than you thing,especaily in extreme heats.
first off your not going to get a really acurite ec reading in soil but you can get close,in soil to know exactualy what the plant is doing you have to have a tissue sample,myself the close is good enough on flowers,my veggie production difrent story,thats only when im gonna use the farmers market for sales though.
so catching it like you are is close enough,ph on the other hand is most important,these guys talking about dont worry just water,what they arent telling is if there water is 8.5 and up there using sulfur to buffer,that said sulfur is toxic,along with most of your micro nutes,it takes manganese to buffer them all ,without the manganese the copper ,zinc,sulfur ,boron and so on become toxic,so the sulfur they use is done at a moderate amount and if there not adding the manganese or at least checking it on ocassion there just guessing,
so thats why i use the noobie method they call it,i use ph pens and tds meter to feed my plants,always have alway will,i also yearly send a soil sample in to check my micro and macro nutrients in my soil.
i then do a texture test at the same time,equal amounts of sand ,silt ,clay. right all newbie methods ,but when i teach my kids gardening ,by the time there done and go own there own,they can grow in any medium,water or soil and know how to some what read a plant,aint no guess work or having to ask for help threads if you already know right off what you got,more time than not all left is bugs ,predeator ninja cats and deer,or biggest mistake,OVER AND UNDER WATERING

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

that plant has at least 6 weeks to go or more, never bring an outdoor plant to an indoor garden!
also with that pot you should of put air holes in the lower sides and the bottom.
the plant looks to be doing great and loving the environment.
no worries, just needs love.
Well at first I thought you were dead wrong but it’s been three weeks since you said 6 more weeks and I was fully ready to go 3 more weeks, the buds were getting big and fat and stacking nice then bud rot happened and I had to chop I couldn’t get it under control..pistils are still white unfortunately.. it’s been like 14 weeks in flower.. enough enough lol
2990B4C0 F57D 4E8B 8915 2932BF4C7C21
507BDEC7 BD9F 44E4 91C7 FEDD4BAB93F1

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i hope she does you well! looks sweet!
bud rot, ya that sucks..

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I haven’t been on here in a long time got sick as a dog not flu I just had a lot going on but this is the clone I planted back in July. I really have not done anything with this plant except water it I don’t even know how many weeks it’s been in flower LOL but it sure is doing good

Latest posts

Top Bottom