100% purple sativa?

• Thread starter please2waze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
please2waze

please2waze

Does anyone know where she is? or as long as it isn't completely indica!! don't fret, i'm not into all the "purple" hype. its just that, all the chronic abuse to my lungs has worn them down over the years. so it is a challenge of survival for me now to smoke these vibrant and killer strains without moderation!!! you see, the pure purple sativas, hybrids, or hell maybe even a full blown little dirty mangy ass indica are not as expansive on the lungs!! so please fill me in with any directions to her purple majesty so i don't have to refrain from a continuing maintain for replenishment sustained by constant rituals of reverence feeding massive roaring infernos who's world in instead we're the ganja they smoke happily both sides toke divided arms fold gently we be now joining together passive assembly of one's heart is content........take it easy...

7rayos

Tropical Seeds is about purples and sativas, dunno if that gets you any closer, Logic's listing some of their beans and they're well documented.

G

grizz

British Hem has some nice purple strains, saw some nice pics of them the other day, looked real sativa looking

H

herbalist

dutch

yo purple #1 is nice or even purple star there more on the indica side but they definately hav sativa influences, or u can come 2 the caribbean(jamaica/St.vincent) cuz purple sativas are a norm, even purple(not pink! purple!) pistills can be found amongst light green bud with purple hews in late fklowering regardless of temp....
also u could make ur own....take a amnesia haze or lamsbread(o.g) which is like a landrace sativa with mountain heritage and cross with d purple #1/star/sweet purple/ purple power or even sum like hindu kush or purple indica from afghan an it mite take a yr if so much b4 u hav wat ur lookin for jus not stabalized!
well blessed love farmers god willin well all get wat we want in life.peace and of course pot

D

doggystyled73

it's called PURPLE HAZE aka the purple pheno of oldtimers haze.

O

OGkushsmoker

i have some 15-18 week p haze seeds you really dont want a 100%sat. purp

D

doggystyled73

i have some 15-18 week p haze seeds you really dont want a 100%sat. purp

i agree with ya there but hey if someone doesn't mind the wait then more power to em.. i believe the purple in purple haze comes from Purple Colombian Highland.. don't think i've ever seen anyone grow it in real life or online for that matter.. makes me wonder

Latest posts

Top Bottom