1000 plus watt LED Grow

• Thread starter K11NG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K11NG

K11NG

quick rundow

2nd grow to date ( 1st grow had a few problems, pump failure and heat wave caused hermies, but still had a successful 1ST GROW under my belt, now its time to keep umm coming)

3 LEDs 353 actuall draw ( not gonna mention what company because then i auto. work for them, ask if u you wanna know)

8 ladies (big bang, kalishnikova, kushage, white widow)

custom dwc setup

house and garden nutes

you guyes be the judge if LEDs dont work?

1000 plus watt led grow
1000 plus watt led grow 2
1000 plus watt led grow 3
1000 plus watt led grow 4
1000 plus watt led grow 5
1000 plus watt led grow 6
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Sweet K11ng are these all Hydro? I can't remember did you have the Co2 before? If not that should certainly help with the heat.

Dunge

Dunge

I like your commitment to LEDs.
I have the money to buy what I want.
Just don't want to be a few years into LED growing with a closet full of outdated hardware.

C

CereaLED

You have 1 plant per 5 gal bucket?

Are your airpumps on the ground? I had an airpump lower than my buckets before... pump died... water siphoned through the hose and had 4 gallons of water all over my floor and electronics.. not good

glad to see your thread on this forum, much less biased place to be

how did first run turn out in terms of quality ? remember you harvested a little early and had a few issues?

K11NG

K11NG

Sweet K11ng are these all Hydro? I can't remember did you have the Co2 before? If not that should certainly help with the heat.

all hydo, and ive always had co2, but the issue with the heat wave was i wasnt exhausting as good as I should have and outside tems didnt help reaching 100 degrees plus. But now im good and it should be an easy winter.

K11NG

K11NG

You have 1 plant per 5 gal bucket?

Are your airpumps on the ground? I had an airpump lower than my buckets before... pump died... water siphoned through the hose and had 4 gallons of water all over my floor and electronics.. not good

glad to see your thread on this forum, much less biased place to be

how did first run turn out in terms of quality ? remember you harvested a little early and had a few issues?

Hey man whats going on, glad to see you over here. I didnt want to be all over the place on every forum but that fag over there booted me for calling him out so now have to make do...

yeah my air pump is below didnt even think of that being an issue. I am using all airstones so might not happen if my pump fails before I elevate it tomm.

yeah i started with drip system till the roots grew and then turned it into a dwc with a tray. so far so good and yes 1 plant per 5 gal bucket.

as far as my first run nothing but great reviews on product. it was burmese kush. already have ppl bugging me!!!

well just to throw it out there just went thru 36 hr power outage, but used generators and a million cords to kkep things going. wasnt 100 percent stable but I kept the absolute necc. components running. well we will see If this makes me or brakes me.

K11NG

K11NG

well just to throw it out there just went thru 36 hr power outage, but used generators and a million cords to kkep things going. wasnt 100 percent stable but I kept the absolute necc. components running. well we will see If this makes me or brakes me.

T

theTinker

Subbed. TY for sharing.

Im setting up a large room at the moment. 2 Large tents. And CFl / LED are on my mind. Not looking forward to tackling 6KW Elec bills or heat with HPS.

Will watch your work eagerly

:)

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah that air pump under the water is not good ...........can short out electric , flood and fire

be safe
everybody grow everywhere

T

theTinker

how far do you keep your LEDS from your plant canopy? I was under the impresion, only a couple of inches was required. Is this wrong?

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

how far do you keep your LEDS from your plant canopy? I was under the impresion, only a couple of inches was required. Is this wrong?

I think it has more or less been established that about a foot from the light is the sweet spot, give or take a bit.

It all depends on what you want them to cover, obviously the higher you raise them the better coverage but also less intensity and penetration.

You can certainly get them closer to the LEDs as heat isn't a problem, but there has been cases of Bleaching with some of the higher Watt LEDS getting to close to the canopy.

T

TreFarmer

Hey man whats going on, glad to see you over here. I didnt want to be all over the place on every forum but that fag over there booted me for calling him out so now have to make do...
:)
I am a couple other places too... I wouldn't call this place "making do" ( I've been in the grow game since 92, long time by some standards, short by others. ) and this is the best place for legit growing info I've found, sometimes a plethora of knowledge, but it's ALL here:)
I learn new gems everyday... Cheers Bruh!

K11NG

K11NG

day 35 of 12/12

well today is day 35 of 12/12 and i shot some photos earlier, did alot of trimming because the 2 big bangs were just getting massive and just covering to many bud sites. I know some like to leave them to grow naturally but Im all about cleaning it up for better air circulation and light penetration.

as for the lights I will say, they ARE NOT blackstars!

here some pics from today
first picture is my next set of ladies that I put into flower 2 days ago( lsd seeds, burmese kush clones, and sweet deep grapefruite clones)

second pic is 3 kalishnikovas and one kushage ( kalish are the 3 smaller ones)

3rd 4rth picture are big bangs shots

5th shot close up of kalishnikova bud

6 and 7 shot white widow

8 big bang

well this is the start of week 6 so should be bursting out from now on. also added shooting powder and thats house and gardens bud exploder !!! lets see if the final few weeks can really get me where i wanna be. Im looking for 1g/watt or pretty damn close. the only reason that i can think of not getting there is because for 1 i went from seed and 2 the kalishnikovas doesnt look like a big yeilder. not gonna make any assumptions untill everything is harvested and tagged.

let me know what you guys think so far

IMG 20110906 190221 1024x768
IMG 20110906 190229 1024x768
IMG 20110906 190240 1024x768
IMG 20110906 190308 768x1024
IMG 20110906 190524 768x1024
IMG 20110906 190940 768x1024
IMG 20110906 192739 768x1024
IMG 20110906 190944 768x1024
Top Bottom