1000 Watt Grow:Reserva Privada Skywalker kush, OG Raskal WMK

• Thread starter Jandeorganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

ha.i didnt even know that man u and chelsea ever played in america? i thaught american foot ball is weird like.they dont hardly use their feet.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!! START OF THE 2 WEEK OF FLOWER

Untitled 1

spacebomb

spacebomb

looking good man :-)nice. chelsea are a class act to follow man eh!every one they play they out class. :-) looking tight anyway man.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

What's up Pharmers today my order from Xtreme Gardening came today. I stocked up their tea brews, I will be brewing batches of tea for my plants for a long time. I also got Mother of All Blooms, I have heard good things about this product. Do any of you use it? If so do you recommend it?

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Day 8 on the seedlings and a look at my clone station. I am working with a 120site cloner along with 357magnum LED.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yo that container of MOAB is going to last you a LONG TIME. lol.

its 1 tsp per 5 gals.... better to run HALF THAT.... and only use 1st week of flower as well as the 2 before you flush... and its strong man. dull down your orig feed around half (you can push it more but get a meter so you know you wont kill em) :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

whats in m.o.a.b. please classic remix. i rang and asked my hydro shop about it and he freaked out and said it was sommet i wouldnt want to use?. i mean i only asked him cos of the noise on here folks were making. i usually run a big bud top max and maybee overdrive as boosters.does it leave your bud tasting ? sketchy:( burns like charcoal the ash i ook f a bowl etc.thank you.

its 1 tsp per 5 gals.... better to run HALF THAT.... and only use 1st week of flower as well as the 2 before you flush... and its strong man. dull down your orig feed around half (you can push it more but get a meter so you know you wont kill em) :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

damn that sounds like a strong concentrated mix! yikes.lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

MOAB
Mono-potassium phosphate MKP 0-52-34

Mono-Ammonium Phosphate MAP 11-52-34

trace thiamine hydrochloride.

or in other words, the exact same shit in every other companies bloom boost. haha. just works for me!

spacebomb

spacebomb

well i might just have to ignore my hydro guy and try it then eh:-)lol whats the price on it ?lol
MOAB
Mono-potassium phosphate MKP 0-52-34

Mono-Ammonium Phosphate MAP 11-52-34

trace thiamine hydrochloride. just got me some blowfish at last.hazeman. so ill put some pics up when time is right.

or in other words, the exact same shit in every other companies bloom boost. haha. just works for me!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

a little sample bag will do a 4k run... call em those things are free

spacebomb

spacebomb

i wouldnt know who to call bro eh. would be nice tho eh. iv just got a pack of blowfish:-) hazeman. cant fuking wait to run these man.it might be ok for them. ill try it on sommet.my hydro guy aint ever offered me free shit man.to greedy eh. im gonna ask now tho.

S

Snowman

Hey goo. Can you please give me pointers etc bro please cos I'm wary ordering seeds that take soo long to arrive etc, will I defo get my seeds? Its the FAQ, s mate their ,vage, AT BEST:) LOL

Not to highjack the thread but to answer Spaces question. I personally have had no problems getting my ordered gear from Logic and the folks at the farm.

Place an order and Logic will walk you through it.

Loving me some Phish also! :D

spacebomb

spacebomb

thanks for the heads up mate .im gonna have to try soo? sooner than later n .all that eh:-)ta man.
space
Not to highjack the thread but to answer Spaces question. I personally have had no problems getting my ordered gear from Logic and the folks at the farm.

Place an order and Logic will walk you through it.

Loving me some Phish also! :D

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

its 1 tsp per 5 gals.... better to run HALF THAT.... and only use 1st week of flower as well as the 2 before you flush... and its strong man. dull down your orig feed around half (you can push it more but get a meter so you know you wont kill em) :)

Classic Remix Thanks for the Info. do you still use it??

Top Bottom