105 Mixed Sativas inc. SSH, Afghan Haze, ASH, Pursangs, Oriental Express, Sonic Boom

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
So as its the start of a new decade I decided to go a little mad a pop some old packs of seeds.

11 packs, 105 seeds to be precise.

MNS Afghan Haze
MNS SSH
REZ Alpha Diesel
Sonic Sonic Boom
Sonic Pursang 9 x Pursang 6
Sonic Pursang 4 x Pursang 6
Seedism Nevilberry
Rez SSH x Chemdog D
DNA Afghan Haze x La CON
Billy Goat Oriental Express
MNS ASH

Alot of seed was old and poorly stored and because of this only 89 broke surface. And discarding runts I am down to 69.

All will be in coco / perlite rough mix and in 15x15x20cm pots.

The room is a DR150 with 2 x 600w Lumatek digi with 6 inch turbo extract and 6 inch intake.

Most plants received 10 days veg the OE and ASH have received NO VEG. 12/12 from germ.

All will be placed in Canna 1.3 m Aqua trays, hand fed my modded H&G feed scheme and ran to waste. May put drippers in, not sure yet.

Just in process of final potting, as you can see. Once all potted and in the system I will be back with a few more shots and some more indepth strain detail.

Today is day 7 of 12/12. Oldest plant being now 21 days old.

105mixday7_1_Custom_.jpg

105mixday7_2_Custom_.jpg

105mixday7_3_Custom_.jpg

105mixday7_4_Custom_.jpg

105mixday7_5_Custom_.jpg

MNS AFGHAN HAZE

mnsafghazeday7_1_Custom_.jpg

mnsafghazeday7_2_Custom_.jpg

MNS SSH

mnssshday7_1_Custom_.jpg

mnssshday7_2_Custom_.jpg

MNS ASH (Afghan Skunk x Afghan Haze)

mnsashday7_1_Custom_.jpg

REZ ALPHA Diesel

rezalphadieselday7_1_Custom_.jpg

Sonic Pursang 9

sonicp9p6day7_1_Custom_.jpg

Sonic Pursang 4

sonicp4p6day7_1_Custom_.jpg

Sonic SonicBoom (UK Pineapple x Pursang)

sonicboomday7_1_Custom_.jpg

Billy Goat Oriental Express ( TW x Thai)

oeday7_1_Custom_.jpg

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
trillion said it all you got a fan here

G

Gnarfbuckle

im definately watching this grow. How often you feeding em?

friction

friction

im in on this, im interested in sonics work, heard a lot of good things about his stuff.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet line-up, cant wait for this to progress. Nice 1 Herb

G81

O

ojd

wow bro

1 hell of a line up you got there,im drooling thinking of the finished buds

i just popped some nevils haze(old and new seeds)sam skunkmans haze x skunk 1,nl5haze sensi seeds,reeferman original haze brothers haze

so with that and yours we are going to have some of the best hazes available anywhere

il be watching with great interest
chat soon
peace
peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

They get fed every other day atm and I always feed food, never plain water until I am flushing at the end.

OJD - I am planning on keeping winners, so a def smoke sesh will be in order bro. Been a little while. I have some goodies for you also. Haha. The OGK x BMS being one that you wanted.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Good show Herbalizor! You are sure to find a few kickass females outta that line up, no doubt bro.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
That's an awesome line up man!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on this grow, as I have half of those genetics in line to germinate and grow in the comming months.

Thanks for sharing yet another inspiring grow!

BC

darksideX

darksideX

yea herb..thaz an interestin' line bro..def subscribed..

S

SailerJerry

Wow sick grow look for

MNS
Afghan haze
Mango Haze
Nev's Haze
SSH

Cons
SSDH

Moltas
Morning Daze

Sensis
NL5 x Haze
Jack Herer

reefermans
haze bro haze
accidental haze

Aces
Old timer
Bangi Haze

Tom Hills
O haze
deep chunk
x-18

Skunk Mans
ohaze x skunk
ohaze thai x skunk

Somas
g13haze x NYCD

The morning daze and ssdh are ordered already. I'm waiting on the alot to restock and the rest should be ordered soon expect it around Aug. try I wanna try and get some good OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Original Diesel, Chemdog, So cal Master Kush, The White and Mass super Skunk Releases from Raskel C.C. and TopDawg in thier next drops So I can make some crosses I always wanted to try. Also gonna try my first selfing with that run to. This is prob gonna be my last seed order i'm hoping to have a huge amout of females to sift through to find 10 good keepers for good if not i'll have years worth for S1's F2's and crosses and Femmed crosses :).

M

Moppel

nice one bro, should be a few winners there.

Good luck with the grow.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Such an amazing lineup theherbalizor!!! :hi I'm diggin' your style and have been looking forward to watching you work your magic... So I've been looking at gettin' a tent for a 1K and 600W setup on two trays (with the potential to just run two, 1k HPS)...

How do you like your tent and would you recommend a 5x10 or would a 4x8 work? :thinking

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

Sorry for lack of updates. Had terrible bouts of flu's etc. Think I am on the mend now tho.

So I have slowly been eliminating males and runts. I am down to now my best 38 plants, i think. There abouts. All in their drain to waste system. All get flooded from the base every day, ec 1.2 - 1.4. Currently drinking 30 lt a day.

Anyway, day 28

As you can see, the plants that received upto 10 days veg are LOADS bigger than the plants that are 12/12 from germ. The really small plants are the Oriental Express. For some reason they seam a little stunted. Probably not enjoying feed. So backed that down a bit.

Oh and if you spot a little of what looks like PM - its residue left from PMT treatment. I had PM before and just want to ensure non effects this grow.

Day 28

roomday28_1_Custom_.jpg

roomday28_2_Custom_.jpg

roomday28_3_Custom_.jpg

roomday28_4_Custom_.jpg

roomday28_5_Custom_.jpg

roomday28_6_Custom_.jpg

roomday28_7_Custom_.jpg

Be back with plant shots tomorrow.

Top Bottom