10g=1lb?

• Thread starter JadeZin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JadeZin

I just wanted to know if I messed up my weed or not. I used 10g for a 1lb of butter because they told me to and I don't know if I messed up or not.

WhiteBoyWill

WhiteBoyWill

It depends on how strong of what you're using was to begin with and what you're using. 10 grams of weed for 1 pound of butter could be good or it could be weak. 10 grams of hash you'll be fucked. lol

J

JadeZin

Calculator. Some said 2 sticks other said 1 lb last time I made it I think I used 1 lb

J

JadeZin

And this time my butter now looks very like but thing of butter? It looks clear even though I used salted butter this time

20190626 060510
20190626 060513
Ace9137

Ace9137

It would be kind of weak actually. I have made canna butter, I always use a quarter per stick of butter, so a pound would require an ounce. If you want butter that is not so strong then use an eighth per stick, which would mean you were about 4 grams off.

B

Burned Haze

I would definitely would think that’s going to be some weak cannabutter (live and learn )

My cannabutter i make is ( using a cannnabutter machine ) I put 8 sticks of butter and put 30-40g’s of Kief @ 6 hours brewing of the cannabutter . No matter what quality you use, just make sure you don’t burn/over-cook your edibles so you get the most out of em..

When I used to use bud/trim = tasted way worse and less effective ( love the pure Kief method )

J

JadeZin

It worked... I was happy high from 8am to 7pm. Ended up falling asleep around 12pm and knocking out until 7 XD My tolerance wasn't that high so this is a win. Made 2 batches I can make a third.

Top Bottom