10x10 journey in Kansas City

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newber

Newber

Damn nice grow bro! I see ur running LEDs and metal halide what's those lights on ur set-up? Nice growing . I'm new to this hobbie and absolutely love this farm it's the shit . I hope to learn from you guys. You are talented nice work
cmh and led

Newber

Newber

had to move 3 lights about 3 feet off the side bc they were not liking that much right on top lol need another 4x8 tray I guess. Last bit of chaching is in the reservoir now, gonna grab koolbloom and tiger bloom to finish this grow out, just to lower the nitrogen a bit. other than that, have a green beer and stay safe!

Newber

Newber

here's the next round ready to take their place.... keeping these as short as I can, last round got out of hand clearly. I'm thinking like 10 inches then flip.

Newber

Newber

first day of week 8, might not even make it all the way to next thursday.... papa needs a new silverado motor from a collapsed lifter so gonna cash out I think and just fill her ass right back up!

Newber

Newber

rockwool switch initated. Anyone else doing rockwool feel free to give some tips, first time

Newber

Newber

vegging under some 4200k cmh's already translanted, im itching to chop to fill this tent back up