10x13 room question

• Thread starter GirlCarny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GirlCarny

We would like to use a spare bedroom for a flower room. Its 10 feet by 13 feet with 8ft ceiling.
The room would be easy to light proof, and we could hang the lights from the ceiling and I could put all my plants on a table so Im not bending over every night to water and prune.

We use either 2 or 3 600w lights with open hoods. 6ft x 8ft table. Our largest concern is keeping the smell contained. Would 2 6inch fans with matching carbon filters be enough for our needs? 1 recirculating the room air (inside of a tent for vegetating) the other venting to outside

Thanks for taking the time to read
GC

hiboy

hiboy

Your tent should keep cool if you use floures in it, so you wouldnt be pushing any heat into the flower area. Yes your sixers will work, just keep them on long enough to exchange enough air. And also purchase larger carbon filters for overkill
hb

Green Giant

Green Giant

I run a 10x13 flower room with one 6" vortex fan and a 6x24 Phresh filter vented off into my basement, I have very little to no smell outside the room.

you are using a 6x8' table? how are you going to access the middle plants?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

3-600's work well over a 4x8 table,what lighting fixtures are you using?A-wings throw a slightly larger pattern but cooling the room comes into play without enclosed hoods.

G

GirlCarny

It was early.. Table is 4x8 Thanks for taking the time to reply everyone. Yes we are using adjusta wings,its a bedroom in a basement and the house has central ac so the summer heat is not really a problem for us. Keeping the smell down is our main concern.

Thanks agaian

jkar_928

jkar_928

whenever doin intake/exhaust its always good to use a carbon philter sealed means no smell just somethin to think about

G

GirlCarny

Thanks for the replies everyone I appreciate it. Table is built and the support for the lights are done we even got the vegetation area taken care of. Should be able to start flowering in a week or so.

Top Bottom