11 Days into Flower Still No Pistols

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

The plants are stretching but this the first time I've experienced pistils taking this long to show up. I'm concerned about light leaks. I've used this tent before, bit I had to break it down and set it back up when I moved. Any thoughts?

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

I watch tv and have the lights on at night when the lights are off in my tent. That's why I'm concerned about light leaks. The lights cut off at 6 but sometimes I'm up until 12 with the lights on and in the same room as my tent.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
The plants are stretching but this the first time I've experienced pistils taking this long to show up. I'm concerned about light leaks. I've used this tent before, bit I had to break it down and set it back up when I moved. Any thoughts?
How fast you see them is strain dependent, but 11 days isn't long.

As for light leaks, don't worry about it. The power of light leaks have been greatly exaggerated. If they hermie, I can guarantee you it's the genetics.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

How fast you see them is strain dependent, but 11 days isn't long.

As for light leaks, don't worry about it. The power of light leaks have been greatly exaggerated. If they hermie, I can guarantee you it's the genetics.
Hmm interesting. I have 4 different strains going though. But I appreciate the support. Hope you are right about the light leaks. If these plants keep stretching though I'm gonna have super crop them or something which I really don't want to do because Ive never done it before and don't feel like messing around with a new technique. My smokes gone lol so I want this grow to go smooth and fast lol but we shall see what happens.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Can you remove the plants? Pictures of the setup? If so you should go in and check for light leaks. Turn the Tv on and lights and go inside. I’m not the most experienced the answer man hope you figure it out
I was thinking of doing that but I would have to lower the lights down and remove all my plants in order to fit in the tent and even then I'm not sure I can fit. It's a 4x2 tent so it's really skinny and also only 5 ft tall, and I'm 5' 11"

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I'm first grow mate so take it for what it's worth, but I didn't see pistils anywhere near that fast. Day 16 for 3 of them, one of them that is stunty only today on day 23. But look at the ones that got them at day 16, seven days on 😉 They'll get there.

6A465725 A455 4B3A AFEC 610A736AEEF1
73A44F1A 6729 4E2A 96F0 26D9943A73C8
58EABD24 2CE7 4BF3 888B 4004869D62C3
BDED0DF0 1C54 4B51 82CF 74CAFE7FBCC6
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

I'm first grow mate so take it for what it's worth, but I didn't see pistils anywhere near that fast. Day 16 for 3 of them, one of them that is stunty only today on day 23. But look at the ones that got them at day 16, seven days on 😉 They'll get there.
Those look great my man. Thanks for the support

Top Bottom