11 fingers on the leafs (normal?)

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

My plants are going fine but some of the fan leafs and others are showing 11 fingers to it....too many i though but hey the do look good. Anyone ever seen 11 before>

Patriot

Patriot

Cool, thanks i have never seen them with 11...always 9 or less....well hell yeah!!!

G

guerilla family

Hey patriot.. I have grown some Afghans that displayed a dozen or more fingers.. I think the most I have seen is 14! Very nice looking leaves..

GFam

Patriot

Patriot

Wow thats cool....and i thouhg i had a spacial plant here lmao.
I think i burnt a little of one of them...little dark brown sopts on the leafs....i pulled the plants away further

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I have a mystery sativa cut that consistently has 13 finger fans in veg.....I had a cut of the shit from mr.nice that also showed 13 fingers.....those are the only two I can think of and both are stellar.

S

SmokeMan

I heard they go up to 15 fingerz. Sativas are more than likely the ones to do this im sure.

B

Beeronymous

me too.mine only have five max so far.im jealous.:middlefinger

B

Bunny

There's alot of pictures out there already showing 13 or more blades, its not that big of anomaly at all, it is however super wicked cool when you get leafs that large, high humidity will cause plants to grow super huge leafs like that.

-Bunbun

Patriot

Patriot

good to know... bunny
thanks
i will like for someone to post one from their babes...

Top Bottom