11 weeks Flowering Sativa still growing

• Thread starter Canngrowout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Hello fellow growers,

I have this Sativa that has been in flower for 86 days and she is still full of big thick pistels.??? This strain is a old school Bean Ho Jack47. (Jack Herer x AK 47) very stinking and sticky even with all the pistels. Anyone come across something like this before? All the leaves have been leached of nutes and are starting to fall off. Any help would be apprectiated. Trics are all cloudy forure. I thought the small pot size might have caused some def issues but the buds keep getting fatter and stickier?? ;}

Cheers

Image 9
Image 10
growsince79

growsince79

Hello fellow growers,

I have this Sativa that has been in flower for 86 days and she is still full of big thick pistels.??? This strain is a old school Bean Ho Jack47. (Jack Herer x AK 47) very stinking and sticky even with all the pistels. Anyone come across something like this before? All the leaves have been leached of nutes and are starting to fall off. Any help would be apprectiated. Trics are all cloudy forure. I thought the small pot size might have caused some def issues but the buds keep getting fatter and stickier?? ;}

Cheers
She's hungry. You quit feeding too soon imo. I'm having a hard time with mine. I give her even half strength nutes she gets butt hurt and curls. Give her water she cries for food. Its very hard to grow.

chemistry

chemistry

You've got a bit of tip burn, Sativa's don't like a lot of feed, that's the very reason it takes so long for Sativa's to finish flowering. I've had big ones take 16 weeks to finish.

growsince79

growsince79

You've got a bit of tip burn, Sativa's don't like a lot of feed, that's the very reason it takes so long for Sativa's to finish flowering. I've had big ones take 16 weeks to finish.
I give em anything and it's too much. I give em nothing and it starves. What's the solution? Maybe organics? idk.

chemistry

chemistry

I give em anything and it's too much. I give em nothing and it starves. What's the solution? Maybe organics? idk.

The only way is to feed a little less, but more often, that way you avoid your plants ceiling feed, the only requirement would be good drainage for this to work, or over watering will be a massive problem.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Organics do work, or cutting feed down to about 1/3 recommendations.

Another thing that's been working for me: finding modern, faster strains that have the sativa effects I'm looking for.

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Thank you for the quick replies. Yes she is a picky girl for sure and yes it looks like i stopped feeding her to early. I am running a organic coco medium and did my last top dressing 3.5 weeks ago at week 8. This last week she really faded in color even though the buds kept getting bigger. I think im going to do another top dressing. She has been a roller coaster of a ride since the start but she kept getting bigger and smelling better and better all the time. Thanks for the input. I'll keep her going a couple/3 more weeks after a top dressing today. Keep you posted.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom