110f (2 days In a row ...)

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well fuck me.......... ( after 30-45 min of a/c to cool it and dimmed lights almost at 80f now )

* Can you guys tell me how bad my plants are going to respond to (2-4 hours of being at a Time) @ above 80f and when I got in the room it stated 110f in the room

I’ll explain why , my a/c shut off from a “h/p” error when the room started up , couldn’t keep up ( you have to press a button to make it turn back on ......)

* so do you guys think at week 8 that the plants will fox tail extra or get fucked up cause of is ? Or will they just laugh and on to the next day and act like it was just like was anther day or a little stress lol ?

Side note: And this fucked events def makes/inspires me to get a pulse one hydro/temp ( don’t want anymore issues & want to be able to prevent quicker )

Dbear180

Dbear180

You'll be fine. I've had days of 100+ & they got over it. Wilted like mfs for a while but they got over it once it cooled off. The remote for my ac unit started causing all kinds of weird shit to happen & I was going crazy trying to figure out why it would just randomly shut off or change the temp, took the battery out & hasnt happened since lol.

B

Burned Haze

I watered them when I wrote this thread and got all the girls ( double drenched , 50 gals used 38 plants )

thanks everyone for the support and experiences
You'll be fine. I've had days of 100+ & they got over it. Wilted like mfs for a while but they got over it once it cooled off. The remote for my ac unit started causing all kinds of weird shit to happen & I was going crazy trying to figure out why it would just randomly shut off or change the temp, took the battery out & hasnt happened since lol.

I love your style on the solution for the error and repeat BS. Might have to to that lol

FTCG

FTCG

Last time this happened to me, all my buds burnt and turned brown. It may have been slightly higher that 110, like 125 or 130. Leaves stayed green buds turnt brown, crystal was clear and intact.

Said f*** it, and cut everything down 6 weeks in, threw it all into the dirt beds as compost and a lesson learned.

I do lots of things manually from now on, because so many of my timers screw me around.

co2 is manually applied to avoid losing a full tank, and air chiller is now plugged into a dedicated circuit with the dehumidifier, and they run constant, no on or off, just manually change the temperature during day and night.

Top Bottom