11k Vertical Undercurrent Grow rockin Barney's Sweet Tooth X Soma's Rockbud

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

I hear you. I am involved with MOCC on a volunteer level right now been to alot of private events and meetings. That set up (undercurrent) is nice and I want to purchase one very bad!

If your interested in an Under Current please let me know as I am a wholesaler for them and will give a Farm discount. :banana:

rawman

rawman

First time checkin ur threat, that undercurrent is sick! I've done DWC buckets but never anything recirculating like RDWC or UC. Looks sweet! Thanks for the support in the MI forum deffinitly down to make some oil! It's a shame man I had some badly neglected, plants I just basically gave away to my patient to have smoke, nothin beats free! But if had I been thinkin we''d be smokin hash and oil right now.

Although I thought this tincture I tried hte other day was NUTS. lol

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Looking great man!
Thanks for sharing

Cheers!
No problem, def. doin my best 2 bring d sticky ickemz on d scene like all these other catz runnin d UC :rock-Keepz

I hear you. I am involved with MOCC on a volunteer level right now been to alot of private events and meetings. That set up (undercurrent) is nice and I want to purchase one very bad!
Glad 2 hear theres people getting involved. I'm just trying 2 use the skills i've been gifted and apply it towards something that will benefit us all. Who knows maybe even find a cure for something -Keepz

If your interested in an Under Current please let me know as I am a wholesaler for them and will give a Farm discount. :banana:
I didnt know these UC's are available locally. Very very nice LOL Wheres your shop located? -Keepz

First time checkin ur threat, that undercurrent is sick! I've done DWC buckets but never anything recirculating like RDWC or UC. Looks sweet! Thanks for the support in the MI forum deffinitly down to make some oil! It's a shame man I had some badly neglected, plants I just basically gave away to my patient to have smoke, nothin beats free! But if had I been thinkin we''d be smokin hash and oil right now.

Although I thought this tincture I tried hte other day was NUTS. lol
Its all good homie. You have some nice ladies in your line up and looks like you'll be done way b4 me. Sweet jeebus!! you'll hav sum errrrrllll in no time... I bet dollars 2 doughnuts sum1 out d group ends up yakkin LOL -Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

How much yield are you aiming for per plant?

I couldnt grow trees because of space constraints so i stuck with bushes. But these bushes are 3ft wide so i dont know. This is my first time going vertical with an unkown strain in a hydro system i've never used. This is basically a test run and dont hav any expectations really. Just doing my thing and lettin the plants do the rest :cool0010: -Keepz

C

Casper

I would love to see this system in person up and running before I actually buy one, do you know of anywhere in MI that sells these and has a display set up?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I would love to see this system in person up and running before I actually buy one, do you know of anywhere in MI that sells these and has a display set up?

Nah, thats why i asked deacon if he had a shop since its first time i hear any1 being a distributor for them in MI. I bought mine direct from Daniel at cch2o. They work just fine, TRUST me LOL -Keepz

deacon1503

deacon1503

I didnt know these UC's are available locally. Very very nice LOL Wheres your shop located? -Keepz

Nah, thats why i asked deacon if he had a shop since its first time i hear any1 being a distributor for them in MI. I bought mine direct from Daniel at cch2o. They work just fine, TRUST me LOL -Keepz

I am currently putting together the shop now, so bear with me. The shop will concentrate on hydro set-ups. Everything needed to build, run, support and maintain water based grows. Shop will be in the Livingston/Oakland county area.

I just have my perso set up @ home now but shoot me a PM and maybe we can arrange a look see. ;)

Wouldn't mind seein Keepz' setup either! How about some update pics on the girls?

C

Casper

I have heard nothing but positive reports from that system. I am very inexperienced but I want to start growing soon, I am a registered patient in the State of Michigan (with a hard card). I am having a hard time understanding how the resivoir works, how it gets hooked up to the system, how to drain the system, how to hook up the chiller to the system. I am pretty handy when it comes to DIY things but I also need some good instructions. Does the system come with a good manual? I also have a very large basement with high ceiling I just don't know how to set up a grow room. I can build walls, install drywall, some electrical experience but I am struggling with layout. I want to do it right the 1st time.

C

Casper

I am currently putting together the shop now, so bear with me. The shop will concentrate on hydro set-ups. Everything needed to build, run, support and maintain water based grows. Shop will be in the Livingston/Oakland county area.

I just have my perso set up @ home now but shoot me a PM and maybe we can arrange a look see. ;)

Wouldn't mind seein Keepz' setup either! How about some update pics on the girls?

That would be great! I live in Clinton Township 15 & Gratiot area. I don't think that I can PM until I have 50 posts? I would never ask anyone to see thier set up in person but I will never turn down the offer either.

H

halitzor

Why do you hang your lights so high? Seems to be wasting quite a bit of light.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Why do you hang your lights so high? Seems to be wasting quite a bit of light.

Did u even look at the pics? I have the top of the mogul socket level with the top of plant. Their practically growing into each other so any lower is a no no. Besides i'm happy with the growth so far. No stretch at all, all very thick stems and like a gazillion colas per plant!! Maybe i'm just a wasteful mofo as every1 seems 2 keep pointing out. But ya'll aint payin my bills. LOL -Keepz

M

mrdizzle

how is the power $$ where your at? whats your monthly bill for that set up, out here it would be around $3000 a month

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

how is the power $$ where your at? whats your monthly bill for that set up, out here it would be around $3000 a month
Thats NUCKIN FUTZ! Is that just for electrical?:icon_dizzy: I dont expect my electrical to go over 1200. But this building is used exclusively for growing medicine. All appliances have been removed and all 200 amps have been dedicated for that purpose. I've had em going since Apr 15 and havent seen a bill over $700. And i vegged 20/4 with 5-6k because i only had the UC to veg in. Look at my pics and see how small i put em in LOL. Maybe you mean total bills? -Keepz

M

mrdizzle

No just electric, you probably dont have a baseline like we do, after I think 500kwh we get charged up to 4xtimes the normal rates. lucky u

K

Kpezzy

I don't understand why people are buying these setups? It's way cheaper to build it yourself and customize it the way you want. Maybe I'm missing something though IDK, I just like to see you farmers save as much as you can, and it's so easy to do one for yourself, I made a small setup with 6 sites 13 gallon buckets and it's pretty clean

HPIM7838
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I don't understand why people are buying these setups? It's way cheaper to build it yourself and customize it the way you want. Maybe I'm missing something though IDK, I just like to see you farmers save as much as you can, and it's so easy to do one for yourself, I made a small setup with 6 sites 13 gallon buckets and it's pretty clean

Nothing wrong with making your own. But what if u dont have the time 2 source everything and then go thru the lil mishaps u encounter while test driving the system. I might consider improving on mine or maybe makin my own in the near future, but Daniel has my money for at least another couple those evo13. For every person that doesnt mind the hassle of building their own, theres always another that will pay a premium to have it come out of a box plug n play -Keepz

K

Kpezzy

Nothing wrong with making your own. But what if u dont have the time 2 source everything and then go thru the lil mishaps u encounter while test driving the system. I might consider improving on mine or maybe makin my own in the near future, but Daniel has my money for at least another couple those evo13. For every person that doesnt mind the hassle of building their own, theres always another that will pay a premium to have it come out of a box plug n play -Keepz

yeah very true, IDK im just one of those guys that feels it isnt done right unless I do it myself, my system is basicly the exact same as the UC xxxxl or whatever it's called with the 13 gal buckets, I'm going 55' centers on the next run

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

yeah very true, IDK im just one of those guys that feels it isnt done right unless I do it myself, my system is basicly the exact same as the UC xxxxl or whatever it's called with the 13 gal buckets, I'm going 55' centers on the next run

I agree the Evo13XXL with 55" centers and 1k in between each bucket would be perfect for indoor trees. Can't wait to run some of Raskal's or Swerves gear next round. Maybe there will be 2lb kush trees in my future :harvest: One-Keepz

C

Casper

Do you have a tutorial on this system that you built?? I am looking for step by step instructions including lights, res, chiller, timers, ect, ect.

Top Bottom