11k Vertical Undercurrent Grow rockin Barney's Sweet Tooth X Soma's Rockbud

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper

I agree the Evo13XXL with 55" centers and 1k in between each bucket would be perfect for indoor trees. Can't wait to run some of Raskal's or Swerves gear next round. Maybe there will be 2lb kush trees in my future :harvest: One-Keepz

That would be nice, take pics please!!;)

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Sky high has a DIY...

Do you have a tutorial on this system that you built?? I am looking for step by step instructions including lights, res, chiller, timers, ect, ect.

A member on these forums did a SICK DIY of the UC system. His thread is right here:
I'm sure if u have a question, he will be gracious enough 2 help :) -Keepz

PS The UC comes with decent instructions on putting it together, hooking up a chiller and a rez. Regardless Daniel is a wealth of knowledge and is there to answer all your tough questions

C

Casper

Thanks!

A member on these forums did a SICK DIY of the UC system. His thread is right here:
I'm sure if u have a question, he will be gracious enough 2 help :) -Keepz

PS The UC comes with decent instructions on putting it together, hooking up a chiller and a rez. Regardless Daniel is a wealth of knowledge and is there to answer all your tough questions

Thanks for your help!

K

Kpezzy

Thanks for your help!

Casper PM me with whatever questions you have and I'll help you out. the only difference is that you have to go buy the stuff individually, other than that there is no difference if you buy the UC system you still have to put it together yourself

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Support your local mom and pop hydro store....but don't support innovative hydro companies...LOL

Just kidding.......hey if you can cop the design why buy right?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Update time...

Ok these ladies got their picture snapped starting week 4 of 12/12. Oooh i think they like me...:kiss What you think? -Keepz

100 0979
100 0980
100 0973
100 0981
100 0970
100 0964
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Those are some very happy girls.
And it does seem they like you.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Question for my fellow farmers...

So I was searching THCFarmer in the hopes of finding some Barney's Sweet Tooth or Soma's Rock Bud pics to compare my ladies to. Maybe even compare smells and whatnot with somebody whos grown either strain. All I've found was one thread with any of these 2 strains...

It looks similar in structure to my sativa leaning pheno, but ddnt have a full plant shot. So if any of you farmers have grown these strains and want to share your experience growing them, I'd be very appreciative. Thanx -Keepz

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely stellar looking trees Keepz! Very impressive skillz... :cool

H

Headach

Quick quest, what did you use to transfer the clones or veg plant into the clay pellets?

C

Casper

Support your local mom and pop hydro store....but don't support innovative hydro companies...LOL

Just kidding.......hey if you can cop the design why buy right?

More than likely I will buy a couple of 6 bucket systems from them soon.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

woa those are huge for week 4 cant wait to see harvest time wow

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Update...

I've been neglecting this thread for far too long. These girls are in the middle of the sixth week of 12/12. They're swelling up real nice and are stankity dankity.:rasta2:

S3000566 2
S3000567 2
S3000568
S3000567
S3000573
S3000566
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You may have neglected the thread, but you sure as hell haven't neglected those fat bitches... Keep on killin' it Keepz!!! :cool

Top Bottom