12/12 organic from seed , new test, other comps seeds.this is gonna be fun

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Hi guys , well its that time again . This time i am planting seeds from other seed comps and from members of our weed community ....
And after much discussion with me palls , i have decided to re veg the best plants , my friend makes hundreds of cuttings every other week and wants some new stock , he nearly chopped my head of the last time i did my test room , he was so gutted i didn't reveg the ones he really liked , so i told him he can have any he likes as long as he reveges um . so this time they will live on lol ...

I am going to start the thread will a list of the seeds i can plant , and will add to it as the days go by ...
some of the seeds are stashed so not sure what i am planting yet , but will ask you guys what you think i should plant from the list of seeds i have ...
here go's .

bubba brother [karma genetics]
happy brother bx1 [karma genetics]
amnesia haze [hypro]
bazooka joe [reeferman]
super star and bonus mix [reeferman[
cherry bomb [reeferman]
willie nelson [reeferman]
love potion 2 and 1 [reeferman]
skyhigh = tw x south delight
sonic's rocket =gooey/sputnic.0 x kasmire resin factory/gooey [gooeybreeder]
recon [dna]
love potion x satnir [russia with love]
c99 f3 [bcga brothers grim]
trainwreck [rdg]
cheese [rdg]
el queso [rdg]
diesel kush x grape kush
from hawihi .....AOTA
TW
DIESEL
SOUR D
CHEESE X STRAWBERRY HAZE X NL
STUCK IN THE MUD
GORRILA X LIV , FROM MOUIE
astro shnapps [dank dairy]
space sheese [dank dairy]
any seeds from tga , if they are available i can grow um
any seeds from trichome jungle

will ad more to the list later ,
what you guys think ??????? :rasta::banana:

D

Dr Herbal

Shit mate theres a few strains on that list some dam tasty strains to few ive never heard of but all sound impressive and some very nice genectics to:) ya gonna have your work cutout good luck with the grow:) hope we get to see some pics at some point when there coverd in bud and thc
peace bro :)

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Shit mate theres a few strains on that list some dam tasty strains to few ive never heard of but all sound impressive and some very nice genectics to:) ya gonna have your work cutout good luck with the grow:) hope we get to see some pics at some point when there coverd in bud and thc
peace bro :)
cheers mate , this will be the second run like this , went well last time . fingers crossed for an even better show , loads of pics no probs

It will be very nice to see how all these strains do under 12/12 from seed. What kind of lighting? I would love to see how the TW and TW crosses do on a 12/12. Good luck and cheers!

B

British_Hempire

You still got those unlabelled seeds I sent ya? Stick em in there, I found the piece of paper I wrote what they are on the other day.

will do m8

where did you get the "CHEESE X STRAWBERRY HAZE X NL" mate?

i crossed cheese x nl x strawberry haze, just wondered if it was someone elses cross or mine?

some good pheno's in there if they are mine. there is a pheno that does smell like strawberry, but i prefer the NL pheno.