12 days old seedling showing sex

• Thread starter LowAf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Well it's possible if your light has high red spectrum. Like a warm white 2700k. Are you sure your light didn't go out for a while? What kind if light schedule do you use?

L

LowAf

Well it's possible if your light has high red spectrum. Like a warm white 2700k. Are you sure your light didn't go out for a while? What kind if light schedule do you use?
its a purple light and im sure.also it was outdoors in first 4days(less than 12hrs light)then moved to 18/6 its in veg and not flowering

BigCube

BigCube

i fimed it and nodes started growing faster

Oh that's why I didn't see them. It's a tall one for its age. Looks like your soil is a little rich. Or your nutrients are too high.

If the light went out for more than 10 hours once or twice, it could start to flower. The more red your light, the faster your plant will show sex. It will also give you tighter node spacing. I think your light is a bit too small and close for this plant now. Also you should dial back your nutrients.

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah, the flowering is from the light schedual. You can start a seedling straight in to flower if you want.

Just keep it under 24 hour light for a week or so. I would go for a bit better of a light though. Something bigger and further away. I've had good results from dollar store led bulbs and amazon 7 to 1 bulb splitter. Got 1.495g per watt from them 🤣

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i kept reading... kept reading... extremely suspenseful.... and 1 thought was, "i know we're not complaining about this". 2. was that in something else, before? 3... clone it... CLONE IT, NOW. n then went on to rainbows, butterflies n GOOD GOD MAN, WHAT STRAIN IS THAT?! WHERE'D IT COME FROM!!!??? impregnate her, with ur fav... right now!
wanna borrow some collodial??? ;D .
doin the lord's work, my man! we should all b so lucky!

[paces around, kicking up dirt, boxes of grow gear n shot glass, testers... 1.45 gpw!!! mf'er!!! (gunshots, barricades n sirens... heard, as audible, projectiles, piercing da hood)... a sooty, cloud of smoke, rises above the SC hemisphere n sc's shack... martians... can b heard, coughing and backslapping, over the contact high]...

what really sux is his piggly wiggly bulbs... that 1.45 was probably his shock watt value from the shiny, cardboard sleeve... and when he gives up his pic n save, burnin wattage... that bastage's gpw will likely, double. s.o.a.b. !
is there a sam kinison- scream, emoji? this is my life.

there is no god.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah, the flowering is from the light schedual. You can start a seedling straight in to flower if you want.

Just keep it under 24 hour light for a week or so. I would go for a bit better of a light though. Something bigger and further away. I've had good results from dollar store led bulbs and amazon 7 to 1 bulb splitter. Got 1.495g per watt from them 🤣

I have never seen that happen and i have grown like 100 plants 12/12. They veg for 4- 5 weeks on average before showing signs of flowering every time in my experience.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if the lowerhalf ;D, knows they have a fem, in the first 10min... and IF, they don't have any affinity, for males- dood just saved a grip of time, effort n cake, confirming the runway is cleared for takeoff.
think i read an estimate of over a hundy, per, to reach secksual maturity n cull so while i am a pollen fan- i still see it as a win n desirable trait to... embrace.

if i broke each, "cost of doin gardening", culled plant, down to individual umm... expense... I'd b tearing into the flesh of my wrists. that's... let's just not talk about those... morbid, things.

L

LowAf

Oh that's why I didn't see them. It's a tall one for its age. Looks like your soil is a little rich. Or your nutrients are too high.

If the light went out for more than 10 hours once or twice, it could start to flower. The more red your light, the faster your plant will show sex. It will also give you tighter node spacing. I think your light is a bit too small and close for this plant now. Also you should dial back your nutrients.
my lights are ok and its not flowering.i didnt give any nutrients

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

anyone look at low antifungal's pics? purps? this what happened to me, when i saw... true story:

Screenshot 20191223 135947 Chrome
Screenshot 20191223 135711 Chrome
Screenshot 20191223 135714 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

af- ur checkin with Guinness, beer world records on fastest perv sprout, right? what is it like a thousand bux, if u win? b cool to c them pick it for their show, if the mom still suffers through those episodes.

L

LowAf

anyone look at low antifungal's pics? purps? this what happened to me, when i saw... true story:
if you want to know the details it sprouted outdoors (minus 4c night temp)in a big pot after 4 days i pulled the seedling out of soil then planted it in a cup under led.
if this seems weird its what i do for every germination but usually it takes 2months for me to show sex too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom