12 Kushwreck in a 100 gallon smart pot indoor

• Thread starter PorchMonkey4Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Just since i dont see any threads on this one yet,,,here is a few pics of them under t-5s........there in the red beer cups

Kushwreck 001
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a good start.. Gonna take my seat.. This should get interesting...

M2M

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
PM, I need to see these to the finish and a smoke report ..please! I have nice trainwreck and I like it very much! Its just sooo frosty! Can be grown to sweet candy taste! Depends on what you feed it and or where you grow it! I think you will like this! Thank you for showing us and telling us! monkey5

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I can't wait to see them crackalackin' in a 100 gal smartpot!

All 12 going in the same smartpot?......Damn! :)

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

thanks all for the interest,,,,,,,, yeah jimmy the 12 kush wreck will be in 1 smart pot ..and a cutt tooken from each tell the best 2 or 3 are reran

here is kinda how my first beta of this style is working out.. it will be a slow thread this crop dont come down tell jun end of jun, then they will go in the next run

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Very nice, PorchMonkey:yes:...I'm just seeing these new pics now.
Thats crazy all those plants in that giant smartpot under lights!:rock
But one problem I could see happening is a lot of larfy buds in the interior of that dense "bush"
Your going to have a big ol' floppy mess of lemon/lime funk buds come harvest time..I hope that netting does its job, LOL!

How are they coming along?

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Very nice, PorchMonkey:yes:...I'm just seeing these new pics now.
Thats crazy all those plants in that giant smartpot under lights!:rock
But one problem I could see happening is a lot of larfy buds in the interior of that dense "bush"
Your going to have a big ol' floppy mess of lemon/lime funk buds come harvest time..I hope that netting does its job, LOL!

How are they coming along?

i stilll have ten days on my last cropp....and everything did fall down as expected, but its not a big deal, all the kushwreck are still in beer cups. i know crazy........after i posted this thread i had to cutt them down to like the last node ,like they were new seedlings because i was to lazy and no room to put them in 1 gallons,,,,,so now there back to about a ft tall in beer cups multitops and dry out every 12 hours, i will be taking a cutt of each and the they will get transplanted and then vegged for another 10-14 days from beer cups in 1 of my 100 gallons smart pots,

just will be a slow thread, i have bad health and alot of work, and i been doing this for so long that i dont have much enthusiasm for growing these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just feed um and leave um and see what cream rises to the top ....spartan method !!!

thanks all for stopping threw ona thread that never started yet, i just started it becuase im known to start seedlings and then throw them all out not being able to find room.....thread kinda make me have to finish um ,instead of just running cutts:anim_09:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Jimmy, Do you have more of these coming? If so when might we see them? Thank you..for all your doing...maybe more MoterBreath..please! monkey5

G

gooey

thanks for sharing, cool to see different styles...happy harvest...peace n puffs

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

here we go,,,,,,,sorry lights on pic,i hate people who post lights on pics, but im never awake latley during almost lights on or off to sneak in.... they have been trimmed back so many times, to make up for having to wait for room ,

AiNokea rainbow mix grow 003
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

here them now in the back row next to the ac,, stardawg blocking them in the front pot, small sog

Latest posts

Top Bottom