12 Plants in a 8gal Airpot.....

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

OK...for all the haters and none believers..............

when you need to pheno hunt........this is how its done fast..............
attachment.php

what makes this possible is 100% organic soil and proper training!!

12 plants..in an 8 gal airpot

65% filled with super soil mix on the bottom and the rest recycled soil from previous harvest (same mix, just used, less hot basically)

i will update as it unfolds.............

deacon1503

deacon1503

wont they start competing against each other and actually all be stronger in the end?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Basically....but with organics they just feed as they need it...on there own...nothing bit water n molasses for the next 17 weeks tops!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
The image isn't working for me (shows up as '?'). . . gonna try to relaunch my browser, but do me a favor and try to reload the pic if you can. I wanna see so bad!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
the third and fourth time were kind of unnecessary, but double isn't always bad!

kushluvr

kushluvr

The image isn't working for me (shows up as '?'). . . gonna try to relaunch my browser, but do me a favor and try to reload the pic if you can. I wanna see so bad!

-Meeks

i know, doesnt look like much now, but it will, and this friend has his own cafe/catering company, so hes really busy.....im not exactly sure how long he plans to veg them for in there but he will cull the males as they show signs!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very interesting! what if there are no males o_O or all males :(? can you just throw new seeds in the same mix after pulling out the males?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Krasi has shown me that you can clearly get huge plants when flowering from seed after only 8 days of veg! would be cool to cull the males, drop new seed in, and flower the whole pot with some smaller plants to fill in the middle, while the large ones are tied to the sides!

Top Bottom