12 plants in an 8x4 day 19 of flower

• Thread starter bulletxs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bulletxs

bulletxs

My first automated grow. Definitely liking this system. Here is my 8x4 tent on day 19 of flower. Strains include Runtz Muffin from Barneys Farm, Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion, Peyote Wifi, Alaskan Purple and Bubba Kush from Seedsman, and a Motorbreath 15 clone. These pics were taken after stripping a few leaves and cleaning up the lower 1/3rd.

12 plants in an 8x4 day 19 of flower
12 plants in an 8x4 day 19 of flower 2
XxHammer

XxHammer

Nice setup man. I really like that auto-watering system you rigged up. I will be looking to do something similar when I am ready to scale up.

I think the plan is to keep the tent for Veg and turn the rest of the bedroom into a Flower room.

Lordovdabuds

Lordovdabuds

My first automated grow. Definitely liking this system. Here is my 8x4 tent on day 19 of flower. Strains include Runtz Muffin from Barneys Farm, Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion, Peyote Wifi, Alaskan Purple and Bubba Kush from Seedsman, and a Motorbreath 15 clone. These pics were taken after stripping a few leaves and cleaning up the lower 1/3rd.
Looking great with some quality strains
happy growing

bulletxs

bulletxs

How old are they?
All over the place tbh. About half of them 6-7 weeks veg while some only 3 week veg. I had killed several of my original clones and had to make up for the empty buckets with seeds which screwed all the timing up. Then had to flower due to the size of the ones that vegged 6-7 weeks which are now getting pretty close to the lights.

bulletxs

bulletxs

Nice setup man. I really like that auto-watering system you rigged up. I will be looking to do something similar when I am ready to scale up.

I think the plan is to keep the tent for Veg and turn the rest of the bedroom into a Flower room.
Thanks dude. If you have Instagram check the company out @thebucketcompany they repost all types of different growers setups using their gear like mine that may help with building ideas. Saves me a ton of time that’s forsure. The only thing I’m going to do differently after this run is doing it all in pvc instead of the rubber hose. The rubber hose works but the pvc is a much cleaner look.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Keep us updated on the strawberry cough. Been reading alot about it lately, had some wax from detroit that was SC, was simply amazing.

bulletxs

bulletxs

Keep us updated on the strawberry cough. Been reading alot about it lately, had some wax from detroit that was SC, was simply amazing.
Will do, this is my first time growing SC. Here she is day 29. She’s stacking really well so far. Probably has the tightest internodal spacing out of the 11 I have in here.

2737CA04 F475 4422 8431 6C7BE8D563A5
1170AA22 A351 445F A59B 15CCE7BC7C4B
D5A5F4A8 11E0 42A3 9758 6AD440687F53
F50E2048 EC1D 4EF7 8649 34B2A7638C28
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Not sure exactly what pheno/strain was used on that SC wax I had but it tasted EXACTLY like strawberries. Blew my mind 👍

Top Bottom