120 watt led from china will it work?

• Thread starter r1mob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

r1mob

hi i have already purchased a 120 watt led panel from china will this at least veg my plant iv heard bad things about them

Z

zimpact

Hi,

What were the results of the 120W?

I too purchased a unit from china, the LED technology there is almost a decade ahead Id say and the pricing is ridiculous.

I will have a 300W unit coming sometimes next month, and will test out the abilities.

The company I deal with also has 600W systems, but the problem is nothing is UL listed, everything is only CE and ROHS which is European standards I believe.

R

RICHSCOTT68

It does alright but t5's are the way to go than hps during flowering with a metalhilade

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

They are all from china. You probably got a killer deal on it from ebay which is just fine. Most companies buy from the factories and resell them as their own special type of LED. Good luck in your grow.

R

rised_saints

it depends what kind of leds you got on your panol the most inportant part about your leds is there spectrum and its around 425nm 620nm-630 660nm to get good plant thats mostlikely wrong but what im saying is my standerd is stealth grow led light or i would just build the led light my self witch you will save alot because the 602 sg is sumthing around 1499$ witch is fucking nuts you can probly build it for like 400$ im asuming and also if your not using any co2 an easy way to get co2 is using yeast and sugar in a like 20 littre bucket with a straw you should get at least 500 to 1000 parts per million of it compared to 1500ppm that you need

Top Bottom