12x24 Grow Room Setup

• Thread starter TokinBluntz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TokinBluntz

What's up everyone?! I've got a few questions that I'm hoping you all can help me with. First off, I've got a 12x24 building, I though about dividing it up 4x12 (Mothers) 8x12 (Veg) and 12x12 (Flower)

Wanted to get your opinion on lighting setup for the Flower Room, I was personally thinking about 4) 1000w but I wasn't sure if people have had an advantage using 6) 750w?

My main concern is the A/c system. I don't want to get one that's to small. I've used the calculators and with 4) 1000w Lights & Ballasts and a dehumidifier it said around 35,000BTU... That's seems awful high to me so I wanted your opinions. Also, I doubt that I'll use Co2 so it'll be a passive intake system which would lead me to ask about the correct size fans and filters as well.

Anything else you think I should check out please let me know....

Anthem

Anthem

6 Gavita ML1700 LED's, Quest 105 or 205, 3 ton split system and close up the room and run CO2.
CO2 is one of the cheapest ways of increasing yield. LED's will pay for themselves in 3 runs with savings on electricity coming for the lower watts and the lower use of A/C

T

TokinBluntz

I've got to get a few harvest out of the way and some cash in my pocket before I can drop $6k on lights... I'd love to, it's just not in my budget right now.
So after doing some price checking I think I can get out around $2000 with 4) Sun System 1000 Watt DE Boss Comm.
Is that 3-ton unit still going to cut it with all the extra heat?!

Top Bottom