13 Dawgs...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeross

mikeross

any chance there will be another drop in the near future? Have these seeds only been release once? I would love to get a hold of that cut.

C

canaguy27

yeah where are the mpb'ers showing off the beans they got?

Giddeon

Giddeon

If you got it, hold on to it. Its MPB gold.. :)

HELL YEAH going to be starting my 13 DAWGZ beans as soon as I am comfortable using my MPB's. I am super stoked I was in on that drop!!!!

E

ent

i'll be popping some 13 dawgz and searching for a male to use in some crosses later this year. after i'm done with a couple alien crosses. glad to see this post, thanks lost!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
once you guys get going with those dawgs wanna hook another med patient up with a clone? up in the bay area. im sure we could come up with a good deal.
cant wait to see what's pulled with these babies.

No begging:anim_09:This is your only warning

gtd

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
13 dawgz plants

I have some approximately 6 ft tall outside at the moment getting ready to take clones. I have to admit that I killed a male a week ago. I'll be taking clones and treating them to go inside soon. If I can cyfer how to put a picture up here I'll post one. They are dark green and bushy I've got them in 45 gallon smart pots

mal

666elsie

I have 3 on the go,1 in being sexed and loving it.2 still in veg.these are very hardy plants love the nutes!! will be runnin them in buckets soon.

K

kushpheen

lost, have you tested your 13dawgs in your mpb or just on the side in coco?

can you describe your results... yield, taste, quality...etc...

K

kuz

3 months later, time flys. This one is outdoors and has been frozen, bug ridden, and beat up with hail but its doing alright. Trying to figure if its a female or not.

P7132344
L

Lost

lost, have you tested your 13dawgs in your mpb or just on the side in coco?

can you describe your results... yield, taste, quality...etc...

I have it in a bubble cloner flowering (seeding actually, backing up dds work as I see it. I took all 10 seeds and mated them. I only have enought for my seed vault) I crossed those same males with my high yielding Grape Romulan cut, and I think I have a great base to work with. If these are good, ill breed a stud male and a female with the traits I like for the final cross of the 13 romulans, but i need to get the strain tested before I go locking in and making a ton of seeds.

I also have the original seeds in MPB buckets. I took the best 6 out of 7 to flower and the last one is doing great flowering in a 5 gallon bucket. Ther are crazy.I cannot explain the things that some of the branches are doing, but so far, I have very high expecations.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I also have the original seeds in MPB buckets. I took the best 6 out of 7 to flower and the last one is doing great flowering in a 5 gallon bucket. Ther are crazy.I cannot explain the things that some of the branches are doing, but so far, I have very high expecations.

That sounds unbelievably awesome! I would love to see those girls in action in the mpb's. :tongueout

Hats off to you sir!

R

RMCG

Ther are crazy.I cannot explain the things that some of the branches are doing, but so far, I have very high expecations.

Would love to see some pix. Curious what the growth pattern in flower is.

L

Lost

Well... How about tommorrow I put up pics and you tell me WTF they are doing :)

I am very happy with them. They respond well to hydro and the amount of leaf oil is amazing. I don't know it that makes sence to half of you but the leaf sheen is off the charts...

R

RMCG

Well... How about tommorrow I put up pics and you tell me WTF they are doing :)

I am very happy with them. They respond well to hydro and the amount of leaf oil is amazing. I don't know it that makes sence to half of you but the leaf sheen is off the charts...

Ha!

Now you have me intrigued as hell!

:evilgrin

L

Lost

The following are pics of the 13 dawgs about 22 days into flower. I reeally tried to get pics of the strange branch patters. What weems to happen is the branch pattern seems to go a little nutty, then bam, the stem flattens out and its totally nuts. None of my pics of the triploids came out because there is so muny branches coming out you just get what looks lke a tangle of branches. I'll try to get a better pic down the road..

Sorry for the delay..

A1
A2
A3
A4
A5
A6
A7
Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yeah great to see some pics of the Dawgz starting to pop!!!! noticed a little bit of the claw in a pic or 2 does this happen easily with this strain??

Top Bottom