13 Dawgs...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

3 beans out of 20,that I popped were Fems! what r the odds.
I will be popping 3 more soon.looking for that pheno,althou I do think i found it !

R

RMCG

I don't think there will be another release, atleast anytime soon.

Curious to hear what others are finding, M/F ratio wise and pheno diversity wise.

666elsie

02219.JPG
here is an update of the dawg!! I count 22 main bud sites on this puppy,whooooo.

K

kuz

I don't think there will be another release, atleast anytime soon.

Curious to hear what others are finding, M/F ratio wise and pheno diversity wise.

I only popped 4, killed one, 1 male, 2 females. You have these seeds also?

K

kuz

I'd like to compare the bud with what others are getting. Will have some cured in a couple of weeks.

E

easypleasie

I just noticed my bro got a one month ban lol Miss ya bro, can't wait for ya to get back.

cardrack111

cardrack111

hopin more of these beans come out soooon, need to run these in my mpbs!! cant find cuts anywhere here in co. Guess this is what i get for not grabbbin the beans when they were up.

Giddeon

Giddeon

9 out of 10 popped and looking like 7 males and 2 females lets hope for a couple different pheno's!!! pics soon

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Grew 3 Outside last summer

There branch/plant structural strength is incredible. These plants don't need support, grew 3 outside this summer and they were monsters. Weed is good but not great, hopefully my other 5 hold a keeper buzz wise

mal

D

doubleds

keeper pheno

Hi guys

My suggestion to find the heavy yield pheno is to start your seeds, once they get 2 12 inches tall take a clone off the top of the plant and root them.
Once rooted stick them in a pot, veg for 7 days and stick them in the flower room. you will get 2 sizes of plant, tall and short. I immediately scrap the taller pheno's as they are more sativa based and would asolutely blow up in the mpb's. continue to flower these shortys and pick the biggest yielder. Save that mom and run a room with these clones in the mpb's. My keeper was 1 in 20 seeds. I will put up some pics of my shortys tomorrow.

dds

L

Lost

Thanks DD'd!

I actually crossed my pack. What do you think the chances of finding a keeper in the 13 dawgs x 13 dawgs? 1 in 80?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the seeds

Very good X, will be running my last 5 indoors. Thanks for making these seeds, wish I had more to play with

mal

S

swisscheese

Think I ended up with the sativa pheno the buds remind me of Chemdog buds they fill out the last 2 weeks like crazy.

13d 001
13d 002
Giddeon

Giddeon

Here are my 2 Pheno's:
Pic 1 & 2 Is what Im calling Pheno Short, Pic 3 & 4 Im calling Pheno Long, since no know traits yet other than node spacing and leaf appearance.

Pic 5 is my "Lost Leaf" 9 leafs with a 10th in the center :)

102 3388
102 3386
102 3390
102 3391
102 3394
L

Lost

Ha! Too funny, it is like its lost and like.... well fuck this looks like a good spot, LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom