13 Dawgs...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Pics of my Grape Romulan x 13 Dawgs Cross..

3 weeks into flower. Lots of trics for 3 weeks and check out the tric'd out fans!

Giddeon

Giddeon

Damn hella frosty for 3 weeks. Did your 13 Dawgz show resin this early or just Your cross?

waayne

waayne

Nice!
I can't wait to see those girls blow up...
:pimp:
Gonna be some frosty Dank for sure!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Work Lost

Plants look awesome, hope they're killer

mal

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

thats wasssup dat g13graperomulan lookin chineyyyyy im down to peeep this out all the way and those 13dawgs looook tasteyyyy

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
So Lost was hanging out with his friends and they were getting all fucked up on Grape Romulan and said how tasty and stoney it was. Then they smoked some 13 Dawgs and said how tasty and strong it was. Hell his friends probably had a hard time getting through that session. So later when he was alone he got the idea TO COMBINE THEM in one killer plant.

Nice mad scientisting Lost. I would hang out with you for sure.

J

JerryCurl

that 13 dawgs looks good to smoke str8 off the branch

13 Dawgs going to Canna Cup???

L

Lost

So Lost was hanging out with his friends and they were getting all fucked up on Grape Romulan and said how tasty and stoney it was. Then they smoked some 13 Dawgs and said how tasty and strong it was. Hell his friends probably had a hard time getting through that session. So later when he was alone he got the idea TO COMBINE THEM in one killer plant.

Nice mad scientisting Lost. I would hang out with you for sure.

I lol'd....

Alot :)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That frost is waaay out there. Nice work lost. They look very healthy and are "show off" quality. :) Hoping the buds fill out as far as the resin has. :harvest:

fred

L

Lost

The indica phenos of the Rom x 13 dawgs are killer.. the sativa phenos are showing hermi flowers.. The indica dom ones are the keepers so I dunno if its worth anything but breeding the indica phenos till its stable.

R

Recessionman

hey lost..i was reading your posts.. and your a big help.. im currently gonna run your idea on the one mpb sublystem..i just wanna get a hang of it before i go big ya know.. i wanted to see if you knew anything about drgreenthumb.com.. i seen they have double d's G13 there and i wanted to make sure it wasnt a scam or anything. i seen the price for 2 seeds is $200.. honestly i think its worth it..lol...but do you know if there legit and if they are actually holding double d's g13? thanks man

happy growing

Top Bottom